<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
Yes will play exclusive hardcore, if I am able to play with an active HC guild.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yes

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
Singapore

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Yes I haver read the rules and will abide while I am in the guild.

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes I am

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
Ex#6846

7. How do you pass your Trial?
I work from home, capable of logging long hours, and am a rather social person once I get comfortable, wouldn't even mind having my cam on while gaming. I wish to be friendly and genuine to the people I meet.

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
What happens to exiles when they die in HC? I imagine the person will have the same fate.

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
Looking for a good group of people to play with in my time zone, and hang out. Also look to participate in discussions and help others.

(Do pardon my previous character names, never thought about guilds previously)

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
Stayed in Aus for 4 years did my uni there. Working now in Singapore.

Used to play POE in the kripparian era. Back now during heist league, 3 chars in sc above 90 in 2-3 weeks, lvl 84 char in ssf mayhem. 260hours in game as of this few weeks. I believe I am ready for hc ssf now, up to date with all the systems in game now.

I was previously a moba/fps gamer. Poe is the only game I play or am interested in currently.

- soloqueue Diamond Rank Valorant
- soloqueue Global Elite Rank Csgo
- soloqueue Diamond Rank ADC League of Legends
- soloqueue Divine Rank Pos 1/4 Dota 2

Last edited by ExExEx on Dec 11, 2020, 10:32:05 AM
Join ACE for the Endless Delve event.

We even have a new announcement in our Discord!

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Join ACE today!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues? I can neither confirm nor deny but likely to play for this current flashback and next league at minimum, as for the future, I don't have a definite answer.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? Yup, both challenges and characters.

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? Australia

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating? Yes and definitely yes

5. Are you 18 years of age or older? Yes

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff: You already know my Discord ID

7. How do you pass your Trial? Be present in HC the league after joining

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? Get booted or warned.

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? Play games with buds because I know most of you guys already

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): You guys know me already, idk how detailed you'd want me to be here

1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
For 3.13, yep
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
yep
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
aus
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
yes. dunno what rmt is
5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
yes
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
fub055#5439
7. How do you pass your Trial?
engage with fellow guildies in Discord by talking in voice channels and by posting text messages
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
hasta la vista, baby
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
maybe kill sirus but mainly just play with aus ppls
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
1k+ hrs in poe, still suck. ex wow, div2, diablo 2 and cs
Seems like a great time to join ACE with the new league starting soon.
Join ACE today!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info