<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Join ACE for Heist!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hi guys, im new to this league, looking for a guild to join, any chance?
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?yes
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? NA
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?yea
5. Are you 18 years of age or older?yes
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff: Demascus#0171

7. How do you pass your Trial?by myself
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?ACE reserves the right to moderate or dismiss any member without explanation.
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining playing with other skilled players
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): Raid on classic wow and conquerors blade, also play this in hardcore
"
nguyendathien wrote:
Hi guys, im new to this league, looking for a guild to join, any chance?

Read the first post, if the guild suits you, apply via the template here, cheers.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
- in time i will. i am a returning PoE player. consider me new.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
- yes

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
- i am from Guam. aside from DLS, we are basically the same time zone.

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
- yes i have read them thoroughly and can comply with all rules and regulations.

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
- yes

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
- will PM ACE staff

7. How do you pass your Trial?
- by engaging socially with fellow guild mates via voice and chat on discord.

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
- dismissal without any notice

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
- i would like to join ACE so i may be able to share with others the joy, challenge this game has to offer. i long to build loyalty to others who share the same passion as i do towards PoE or games in general.
my long term goal in general for PoE is to be able to create a build that would be unique and fun to play.

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.
- i have played Path of exile in the past, give or take 4 years ago. i stopped at act 4. i love builds based off DEX/INT. i played a crit tornado shot ranger and a lightning strike coc witch. i have YET to complete a character on HARDCORE mode and aspire to do so.

i love challenging myself in real life or in game. i love competative, pvp games. i have not been very good in FPS games in general and have challenged my self to try and at least be somewhat competitive in FPS. so ive also recently picked up csgo and valorant.

ive played alot of mmos in the past ragnarok online, MU online to name a few. i have never played WoW or FFxiv but am very tempted to start one. please feel free to recommend me some mmos that youre playing.

Last edited by enkuripu on Sep 25, 2020, 10:32:58 AM
Hey enkuripu, thanks for your application. We're currently only recruiting players who are playing primarily hardcore. Feel free to bump your app and/or PM a staff member if this fits what you're doing in the future. Cheers.
Even though the heist mechanic let you down, we won't.
Apply now to receive naughty limericks daily from our GM, John beans.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info