<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Cheers for the application, Supermang32, I've sent you a Discord friend add so we can message.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
No, as some of my friends are more casual players, and there will be times where I would like to try out riskier builds.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yes

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia, or elsewhere?
Yes, I'm from Australia.

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero-tolerance for RMT and cheating?
Yes

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
thesimplemansam#5191

7. How do you pass your Trial?
By chatting in the Discord server and posting messages

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
ACE reserves the right to moderate and dismiss members without explanation.

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
To play with a group of guildies and help out where I can, as I want some social aspect back in this game.

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
Played before 3.3, haven't been back for a while due to life accomplishments of working full-time and finally getting my degree. I'm a competitive FPS player and would be happy to teach the reins on other games if anyone needs help, but I won't be here to drive people away from PoE, a game I really enjoy.
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues? Yes, I do play Standard SSF HC when league ends.
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? Yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? Australia
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating? Yes
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? 34 Y/O
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:Kane0r#1546
7. How do you pass your Trial?engage with fellow guildies in Discord by talking in voice channels and by posting text messages.
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? Ace reserves the right remove from the guild.
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? Killing sirius 8 on HC
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): I have been playing PoE for about 6 yrs have totaled over 5k hours playtime a lot of it on SC. I have been playing HC more and more and I enjoy the adrenaline but hate the deaths. I have been a gamer since I was 16 and I love it. Keen to play SSF HC as I like to play at my own pace.
The greatest crafting league is gone.
But the greatest HC SEA guild remains!
Apply today!
Join ACE for Heist!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Join ACE for Heist!

1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
Probably, i'm switching to HC this league to give it a good try

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yes

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
NZ

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Yes

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
churchie#1149

7. How do you pass your Trial?
Follow the rules and be active in discord

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
The boot

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
Get some help from more experienced players, play with others from time to time, help others out and contribute to guild stash/etc

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
Didn't play for a long time until Delirium. Enjoyed Harvest league as I was able to play more than one build and see more endgame content.
Most of my experience has been in SC trade, so wanting to try HC for a league.
Join ACE for Heist! Ask us about our Private League!
Join ACE for Heist!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info