<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

"
Kaysee wrote:
Congratulations to XaHyPuK on becoming another Mapping Officer to support our mapping members. GJ. :)

Yep, congratulations XaHyPuK! :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Alpha Crucis Exiles [ACE] Newsletter #4 has been sent out.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Do you play through the AU gateway?

Do you like one of:
- 4 Month HC Leagues (NEMESSIS)
- Racing
- PvP

Are you ACE?
- Active (ie playing the game)
- Competitive (ie wish to move up the ladders and complete challenges)
- Engaged (ie have voice-comms, enjoy a gaming community)

If so then Alpha Crucis Exiles (ACE) have a place for you. Simply read the OP of this thread and following the bouncing ball. :)

Happy hunting :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Hi

I have been looking for a fun loving Aussie based hardcore/nemesis guild.

I am now comfortable enough with the game to transition into H/C, typically I'm in game 3hrs a night during the week.

Are you moving into hardcore when nemesis ends in a month? will you join the next H/C competition league.

Enjoy events and Char building from scratch

The naked mile seems easier in real life
Can I join? Im level 59 and im from NZL and ive played for almost a year. (Im 16)
-=wetthma=-
"
Hi

I have been looking for a fun loving Aussie based hardcore/nemesis guild.

I am now comfortable enough with the game to transition into H/C, typically I'm in game 3hrs a night during the week.

Are you moving into hardcore when nemesis ends in a month? will you join the next H/C competition league.

Enjoy events and Char building from scratch

Gday... please go to the 1st post in this thread, read and follow the details there about joining ACE.

In regards to Nemesis ending, we see the time between 4 Month Leagues as "down time". Giving members the time to have a break, time to organise merged stashes, relax in Standard or Hardcore or whatever they wish to do.

*** We are organising an internal Guild PvP dueling tournement though during that time though for a bit of fun. :)

Thanks
"
wetthama wrote:
Can I join? Im level 59 and im from NZL and ive played for almost a year. (Im 16)

Please jump up to the 1st post in this thread, read and follow the instructions there. We'll follow up from there :)
Attention ACE Members... the following is the prize pool for the following contest:

* All allocated to the Nemesis league. Full details coming in the ACE Newsletter #5.
** Prize pool may vary (for the better) between now and the close of the contest.

Closest To The Pin - Prize Pool
- 1 Exhalt

- 10 Chaos

- a high DPS 1h Sword

- an alternate art Le Heup ring

Last edited by Kaysee on Feb 3, 2014, 11:27:15 PM
ACE Newsletter #5 is out.
We're in the process of finalising our next Guest Speaker event... stay tuned and read the upcoming newsletter.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info