<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

ACE Newsletter #6 is out.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
New League HYPE
Glad to say I joined A.C.E. last night! Hey guys :)
Thought I'd say a quick few words about myself (let me know if this is not the right place and I can edit/ it out)

I play regularly but also have times when I just can't be on for a day or two (sadly).
I have been doing Piety runs for the last week or so - piety running from lvl 68-74 so far :D my new favourite way to level ha.

I play only the 4 month leagues - managed to get a spectral throw (i know ... typical) ranger up to level 87 and crafted two really nice chests this league (an ES chest - which led to my second nemesis character, a freeze pulse CI witch (weak as......water!) which (pun intended) I ended up ripping at lvl 81 (I think it was 81 or 82). I rolled the witch because my friend and I (my friend funded a lot of the crafting of this) crafted an ES chest where it had 5 top tier rolls (trip res, hybrid ES and %ES) and it was 5L 6S. I eventually ripped this ES chest (worst part of nemesis for me) and finished crafting it on standard - 6L'd in 40 fusings, got a 135 flat ES roll and sold it. I will never play a freeze pulse witch again.

Another funny story, which speaks only to my luck, is that I alch'd then chaos'd a ilvl 78 assassin's garb, then chaos'd it and got 5 top tier rolls (dual res, hybrid evasion and % evasion and life~~!! seriously so lucky). 6 socketed it in 2 jewellers and 6 linked in 1 fusing oO.

Anyway, guess that's just my stories from nemesis :) join me when i'm online for some piety runs if you like (only rocking ~180IIR/60Q but still goes well - starting to craft some better IIR gear now though).

Next four month league (provided it's not nerfed/changed too much) I will be rolling a summoner purely for IIR piety runs :D and going hard at it for the first 2 days or so ;)

edit/ I am also keen to do as many 12min-2 hour races throughout the season. I managed to only get 150 odd points this time but andvarius was all I wanted :P
Looking forward to seeing next seasons race rewards!
IGN: uCry
Last edited by Cry on Feb 16, 2014, 8:02:39 PM
"
Freney wrote:
New League HYPE

Bring on the HYPE.

"
Cry wrote:
Glad to say I joined A.C.E. last night! Hey guys :)
Thought I'd say a quick few words about myself

Thanks for that introduction, Cry. We should get all our new members to type up something similar and to post it in this thread. :)

A lot of r/pathofexile folk, guildies and myself will be running a MF type character in the new 4 Month HC league.

I recommend you jump onto Mumble during the off-season and speak to Miinistry, ACE's Race Officer, to do some pre-season racing to test the waters.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
We just held our second Guest Speaker event with CharanJaydemyr on our Mumble server for over an hour and then he stayed for a further two hours answering questions by our members. It was very interesting hearing his views and insights on various aspects of Path of Exile.

A recording of this will be released in the future (after patch 1.1).

Thank again to Charan for finding the time and to Kaysee for organising the event.
A fantastic Q&A session with a well known POE community member, CharanJademyr, thankyou so much for your time and insights.

The essence of theses Guest Speaker event is essentially an opportunity for our guild to sit around and discuss this great game with another member of the community. To talk about things we don't often talk about in our daily/weekly/monthly grind sessions. It was a BLAST having Charan online and our members loved every moment of it, even though some hadn't heard of him before. It was truly awesome, and now that the leagues are winding down, it couldn't have been a better time to sit back and chat about this truly wonderful game within our rather small Oceanic community.

In the meantime, SotV patch is looking more awesome by the day, and whilst I personally am stating to feel a little "burn out" factor (I still want to get back to BorderLands 2 and complete that), with every tease and piece I hear about SotV I just get THAT much more excited. I truly feel privileged to be part of the beginning and blossoming of this wonderful game and the best community I have experienced.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Gear:
Spoiler

Town DPS:
Spoiler

Was ask to post this information.
Last edited by Yovu on Feb 26, 2014, 1:38:59 AM
"
Yovu wrote:
Was ask to post this information.

Thanks for posting that info, Yovu.
Good luck to all in the PvP tournament this weekend! Seriously wish I could be a part of it but unfortunately, not this time.
Have fun!
IGN: uCry
"
Cry wrote:
Good luck to all in the PvP tournament this weekend! Seriously wish I could be a part of it but unfortunately, not this time.
Have fun!

Yes, a shame you couldn't join us. I spoke to Miinistry last night and he is aware that you're very much interested in racing. I suggested the two of you could do a mock race and discuss racing matters - I'll leave it to you two to sort it out.

In other news:

ACE Newsletter #8 - Bumper Edition is out now..

.. featuring our new logo! It also appears in this Guild Recruitment thread in the first post. Cheers to ReaVer__ for designing this for us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info