<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

ACE has migrated to a new Mumble server. Contact Guild Staff if there are any issues.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Get Ready cause were going big! Some ACE members are hoping to push for the top 20 this four month league and also be a part of the top 50 to kill Atziri.
IGN: MouseSupreme
Cant wait for the new leagues I have hardly been playing the last month

So will be good to get back into Path of Exile with everyone starting fresh.
"
Get Ready cause were going big! Some ACE members are hoping to push for the top 20 this four month league and also be a part of the top 50 to kill Atziri.

Really would love to see some of our members get into the Top 100 for Invasion and for at least one person to get that Top 50 Atziri kill.

"
osiriswarp wrote:
Cant wait for the new leagues I have hardly been playing the last month. So will be good to get back into Path of Exile with everyone starting fresh.

Welcome back, man! I'm sure heaps of guild members will be returning. Will be interesting to see if we can set a new record on Mumble.

In other news.. Newsletter #9, an issue with guild details related to Invasion, has been released - check your email. :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
@ reaver
Spoiler
Last edited by Ranggarn on Mar 5, 2014, 4:58:24 AM
PoE 1.1.0 Sacrifice of the Vaal mini-expansion came out 17 hours ago with the majority of ACE members returning to play giving Invasion a shot.

Our Mumble server was nearly full all day requiring some quick work to manage the influx. It was great seeing close to 30 people online levelling together at various stages of the game challenging themselves in the new league. There were many rips in the league and a few on our end too as people faced new instance bosses and ventured into corrupted areas.

Looking forward to the next four months learning about the new content and seeing how far the guild and myself progress.
Well so far the mini-expansion is 2 things:

- Sacrifice of REEEEEEEP
- Sacrifice of Performance

This is the hardest game I've played from go to whoa. There is nowhere to relax as death waits around every corner. :|
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Man this new league is nuts
Wow Ranggarn that gear is nuts, did you rip it from your Nemesis char?

(and can I have it? lol)
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
Congratulations to all the ACE members who got their first challenge over the long weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info