<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

can someone tell me something I can say instead of bump?
To anyone thinking about joining the guild, even though its got one of the harder guild application processes, its definitely worth it given the people and how helpful everyone is that's involved.
Congratulations to Ranggarn for getting 8/8 Challenges again so quickly for Tempest/Warbands.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Got asked to join ingame, Put it off for a bit didn't see much point > msged another friend to ask a officer > got told to come to this thread > Applying :) See you all ingame looking forward to it.

Edit

IGN Viles_Lets_Die
Last edited by Hatephuk on Aug 2, 2015, 11:16:15 PM
"
Hatephuk wrote:
Got asked to join ingame, Put it off for a bit didn't see much point > msged another friend to ask a officer > got told to come to this thread > Applying :) See you all ingame looking

Thanks for your application. We'll check it out over the coming weekend.

As of right now 31 people are logged in from the guild with 17 members in Mumble.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Applied.

Cheers
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
"
Prpnnightmare wrote:
Applied.

Cheers

If it isnt the grandaddy of all viable melee builds, my only word of warning...this guy made me smoke weed that made my ears fall off ;)
Newsletter #41 is out! Check out Ranggarn's first 8/8 write-up.
Close to midnight AEST. 29 members logged into PoE and 17 of them in Mumble.
ACE had an impromptu Guild Event this afternoon centered on the Emberwake Race Season event - 1 Hour Eternal Torment (EWC072). In this format there are 10 additional torment spirits in each zone after the Twilight Strand.

Calling on all ACE members online we split into two full groups in Mumble - Team Kaysee and Team deefa. There were a few others that came in to listen.

You can check the results here. I believe everyone had fun and we'll try to do these as guild events for Sunday 16 August:

- 1 Hour Eternal Torment (EWC102) (Party race)
- 40m Descent Champions (EWC104) (Solo race)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info