<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Looks like Steel is gaining some good momentum, 7th place atm and looks like he's catching up!
What's he playing this time around?
SRS, of course.

Meanwhile, Kiri rips twice in four days. If not for ACE, I guarantee I'd be back on SC playing maps, because the story line quests are boring and I really don't like trying my luck against bosses.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
And Steelmage ripped at #5 :( Now's our chance to overtake him. :)

In other great news, Yaymos is now in the top 10. WD.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Jul 15, 2015, 8:54:24 PM
Just started playing again looking for hardcore players to play with :). IGN: Funkids
Gogo Yaymos. No rip yo.
We tested it extensively
"
Brandon137 wrote:
Just started playing again looking for hardcore players to play with :). IGN: Funkids

Hi Brandon137... Thanks for posting man.

If you're interested in joining ACE please have a read of the first post in this thread: it explains what we focus on as a guild and provides details about applying to join ACE.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Good to see everyone in the guild doing well in The Awakening. Go yaymos!

Non-members reading this are welcome to join ACE for the expansion - checkout our very first post in this thread for guild details.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Congrats to Ranggarn on 3/8 our only guildie with Challenges.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
19 members logged into PoE at 12:54 PM AEST. Not bad for a Tuesday midday!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info