<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

1 Month hype looking forward to getting the armour sets :)
Hi there, I'm quite interested in applying for your guild but i'd like to ask a few questions concerning my application (being all formal at what not)

-Do I have to take part in all the racing? I usually take part anyway but its just a curiosity.

-When the new hardcore league comes, is this guild strictly for hardcore league? I had a quick skim read through the thread sorry if i missed something.

-And finally, as much as i'd like to engage and communicate with all other guildmates in person over a mic, (have one in any case) I struggle to play POE and chat at the same time due to internet difficulties in my area in New Zealand. Is having a recruit in the guild that has a reasonable excuse not to use a mic allowed in this guild?

Other then that the guild guidelines seem decently fair and tolerable to follow :)

- No, you don't have to take part in all the racing.
- Yes, we're exclusive to the short-term HC leagues. For SC short leagues, you want our friends in Oceanic.
- Not everyone in game is on mumble all the time, in my experience. You should be fine.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
vnaynay24 wrote:

-Do I have to take part in all the racing? I usually take part anyway but its just a curiosity.

-When the new hardcore league comes, is this guild strictly for hardcore league? I had a quick skim read through the thread sorry if i missed something.

-And finally, as much as i'd like to engage and communicate with all other guildmates in person over a mic, (have one in any case) I struggle to play POE and chat at the same time due to internet difficulties in my area in New Zealand. Is having a recruit in the guild that has a reasonable excuse not to use a mic allowed in this guild?

Hi vnaynay24

Thanks for your interest. To answer your questions:

- Racing is not mandatory to be an ACE member but can assist with you application to the guild. We also encourage our members to race as it is fun and a good social moment to be in Mumble to discuss progress and laugh at each others rips.

- Right after the first section we have a "ACE only supports the following game play" section. We exclusively play the 3MHCLs when they come on. You seem to be a 3MSCL player so you should check out our partner guild Oceanic Exiles as they support that.

- A working mic is a requirement for the second stage acceptance interview into the guild and for any other time you wish to play with us. Our emphasis, apart from maintaining a quality member base, is that we are social guild, therefore you need to be able to play and run a mic simultaneously.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Newsletter #29 has just been published.

To make the upcoming One Month more engaging ACE is having a One Week race. The idea is to use in-your-face melee skills, not ones with range or AoE, to make it more challenging against Bloodline modified mobs. You'll probably rip which is the entire point of this race - who is the best at melee? Winner receives an ACE "The End of All That Is" virtual title." Link and further details in the newsletter.

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Just played some famine games best poe mini game I've ever played. played with some guild members :)
Last edited by GuyThatDies on Mar 22, 2015, 7:31:07 PM
Bloodlines is ending in 12 hours.
I'm really excited for this mash-up 1 month league, as good as the chellenge leagues are the 1 month leagues are always a breath of fresh air.
Good luck all in the 1 Month HC Race... and to those guildies participating in the ACE 1 Week Melee challenge.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Our One Week Melee race has been progressing well with many giving it a shot and some re-rolling upon death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info