<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

New announcement about PvP Season 2 today. ACE will be getting involved with this.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hype GGG have confirmed my unique is coming out in 1.4!!!!YAY
OK had my 1st real taste of PvP (on US Servers) on the weekend and it was pretty cool. Blitz events are rather fast and fun, and some wins are quite easy if you give your character some thought.

I also did some "US LLD 1v1" games and I am now ranked 14th (at time of posting): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1200314
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Feb 15, 2015, 5:52:50 PM
So I went head-to-head with Hegemony in LLD PvP last night, and despite not being able to kill him once in ~6 best-of-5 fights, it was a great. It was good to battle a renowned PvPer with one of the best builds out there. It allows me to know where my build stands I firmly believe there is hope for it.
Got my 8/8 Challenge T-shirt for Beyond/Rampage last week. Wonder if it'll ever actually get worn.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
ACE has hit 90 members.
Kiri wants to know if ACE has any members in Sydney who might like to get a drink sometime...?
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Kirielis wrote:
Kiri wants to know if ACE has any members in Sydney who might like to get a drink sometime...?

As discussed we'll try to put something in the next newsletter to alert Sydneysiders.
Newsletter #28 is out.
Wrap-up those challenges. A number of members preparing for the 1 month race. Let act 4 hype start building. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info