<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Awakening Beta watch day 3: http://icurse.nl/betalist/

Still no guildies in... sniff sniff. :(
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Awesome... looks like a few ACE-ers will be getting access in the coming days after today's announcement.
Rock on, ACErs. See you in The Awakening!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thanks Charan!

Newsletter #32 has been drafted and should be out soon. It'll contain our Bloodlines/Torment One Month wrap-up.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Newsletter #32 was released over the last weekend.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Even more ACEers now granted beta access... ACE Beta Guild is up and running (with limited beta functionality) please get in contact if you're an ACE member and need an invite.
New Path of Exile Garena video that is very cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWDd_HkulEg
In Closed Beta guild features are not enabled so every guild only has 30 slots.

ACE CB guild is nearly full at 29/30 as a lot of people have come across to check out the new content and changes.
IMPORTANT
If you're an existing ACE member and you have beta access, but you're not yet in the guild in the beta... please get in contact with deefa or Kaysee or post here.

We will work out a way to keep ACE members together.
Newsletter #33 is out. Check your email!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info