New Leagues: Best Find of the Day!!!

I'm not super lucky myself, but I feel like I did ok.

I don't know if these are considered good or not, but they have been pretty good for me.

That drop made this the best launch ever :D

Also I alched this bow and it was a huge improvement over the other one I had.
IGN: _Blue_Box_
Found the unique Paua summoner amy but gave it to the guy I was playing with (he just started yesterday, so), and I also found and sold a Pillar of the Caged God. Otherwise:
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
Tricen wrote:
I'm not super lucky myself, but I feel like I did ok.

I don't know if these are considered good or not, but they have been pretty good for me.

Those boots are epic.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."

In just a few hours

I know it's crap in the long-term but I was so elated to find this right as I entered Tidal Island at Level 4...
Last edited by Hameroc on Oct 24, 2013, 3:07:20 AM

This dropped on my Spectral Dagger shadow, instantly making my early 3L Spectral Throw + LMP + Increased Crit Damage combo completely sustainable.

Luckiest I've been since Closed Beta. lol
Only lvl 9 but found a okay starter ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info