New Leagues: Best Find of the Day!!!

Farmed all day yesterday and didnt find nada. Then i boosted a friend through cruel.

In archives it dropped me 2x6sockets, 1 gcp, 1 alch and i think it was a chaos. lol.

On dominus plus his adds it then dropped:

Rng...

And now today, from my first map:

Sometimes rng favors, and sometimes you can for days and you don't find anything at all.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Nov 6, 2013, 10:12:07 AM
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
Just today:

and

Time to use 6L armor, yeha!!!

Best newbie caster weapon ever.

great a 6L chest.... but wait... no stats on it :(
Last edited by Beefeata on Nov 19, 2013, 2:26:44 PM

Leveling is going to be easy
Not great I think, but it's my 3rd Unique find and a nice leveling item! :)

Both of these are quite nice I think, especially as I want to build a Witch soon. Shame it only has one socket though.

It's about the gems, the Blue ones. Was not sure how to link the gem only, but it concerns Item Rarity and Increased Critical Damage. I thought they were both very nice, found in the same game to boot! Don't have a slot for Crit dmg yet, will likely swap the 2 around. I was just testing it all out :D. I found the helmet as well, not great, but I liked the sockets/links, better than what I had before.
Found this off piety today 12 hours apart:

and I've also found this pretty nice shield if it wasn't for the terrible fire roll
Its been a good couple days - nice for a change from my usual of getting endless and worthless crap from this game.

< Multistrike (HUGE boost to this crit Shadow I'm building

Last edited by Denezen on Nov 21, 2013, 12:29:25 PM
Last edited by tm10067 on May 23, 2017, 10:04:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info