Cast on Crit

"
Atlas305 wrote:
using cast on crit with fireball and lmp. I am over 60% crit on both gem and freezing pulse but I haven't seen one fireball come out. I ran docks 3 times as a test.

It still has a chance to come up, its not always 100%.
"
Atlas305 wrote:
using cast on crit with fireball and lmp. I am over 60% crit on both gem and freezing pulse but I haven't seen one fireball come out. I ran docks 3 times as a test.

Try linking the Cast on Crit to Freezing Pulse.

Once you're done with that, read the Gem description to see everything you're doing wrong.
"
Atlas305 wrote:

This skill can only be used with attack and spell

You cant trigger spells with spells.

You can get attacks to trigger 'attacks' with ranged totem support, but cant get attacks to trigger attacks directly.
Last edited by kavinux on Nov 29, 2013, 7:50:43 PM
"
kavinux wrote:
"
Atlas305 wrote:

This skill can only be used with attack and spell

You cant trigger spells with spells.

You can get attacks to trigger 'attacks' with ranged totem support, but cant get attacks to trigger attacks directly.

You can do this?

I tried it with Spell-Totem and Auras, it didn't work.
hmm
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
I Have a question;

Will support hems affect the triggered spell.

For example if i had a gem set up Fireball -> CoC -> Fire Storm -> GMP -> Fire Pen,
would the Fire Storm have Fire Pen?

Thanks
"
Justlight wrote:
I Have a question;

Will support hems affect the triggered spell.

For example if i had a gem set up Fireball -> CoC -> Fire Storm -> GMP -> Fire Pen,
would the Fire Storm have Fire Pen?

Thanks
yes, however cast on crit connects to attacks to cast spells.
Quick question with cast on crit, if you have it linked to multiples of the same spell, can each of those spells trigger at the same time.

Ie Split arrow + cast on crit + 3x fireball
"
gryphon79 wrote:
Quick question with cast on crit, if you have it linked to multiples of the same spell, can each of those spells trigger at the same time.

yeah, all three will proc on every crit. This works better with Ethereal Knives, though.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
gryphon79 wrote:

yeah, all three will proc on every crit. This works better with Ethereal Knives, though.

Thank you, my armor don't have the right slots for it, its ggbbb

Currently experimenting with 3x arc and 1x cold snap with other combos, 3x arc seems to out damage the majority.
Last edited by gryphon79 on Dec 9, 2013, 5:49:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info