Path of Exile 1.0.0 Patch Notes

"
KhelThuzad wrote:
A thought just crossed my mind. I was watching the previews of 1.0.0 on youtube from different people and some comments mentioned RMT. Sure, GGG is working hard to disable bots and RMT transactions...

But how about this: An items drops ingame and is automatically tagged with account name and a unique ID. When an account is banned for RMT/botting, all associated items tagged with that particular account will be disabled, regardless if the item is in the stash or inventory(for all players in the game).

Unfortunately this will disable any items made in legitimate trades.

What do you think?

Think you just have to trust that GGG is doing what they can to police the game as much as they can without redirecting too much of their limited resources away from ongoing development.

As a community the best we can do is investigate our own suspicions and report any activity
when proof is discovered.

As a gamer who enjoys they game we can just play and enjoy the game, appreciate even the frustrations we experience as we grow and play, fully aware that the reason we get frustrated is because we are vested in the game. You know that those who RMT are sidestepping this aspect and as such, they are ultimately cheapening an experience they are paying over the odds for.

As a RMT guy, you can convince yourself its ok or indeed necessary to progress, just ask yourself why you are doing it.
Why do you need this right now?
Will it mean as much to me as if I acquire it legitimately?
Am I doing this so I can feel great or am I doing it to heighten the perceived thoughts I have relating to how others view me?
Just be honest with yourself.
Getting closer ... :)
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
where in the world are we going with this changes

seriously your making standard into a dumping ground
the whole MF changes is bad ,

got some questions here:
where is boss runs will it be slightly rewarding?
where is the new trade system?
what kind of performance optimization have you done?

i see kripp streaming the new passive tree but when i open the link i cant login to check it out, how about that

Thanks GGG, i'm very excited for the release. I even got one of the supporter packs because i think your team is doing great! I'm confident you are sending this game in the right direction and hoping to see far more good stuff in the future.

Also, Good luck on the moment of truth, when steam will arise from your servers when they are pushing the fresh installation files to all the clients.

Cheers
nice work GGG !
How much cost a open beta key?
1 exalt
Is v1.0.0 not live yet? The Launcher updated me supposedly to v0.11.6g even though it's 6:30PM GMT+10 23rd.

Edit: Oh, is it going for a lame ass midnight launch?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 23, 2013, 4:30:46 AM
Congrats GGG, I bet you guys are so excited. We are too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info