Path of Exile 1.0.0 Patch Notes

Just got a Regal Pack! GGG, you guys deserve my support! That is coming from an Eastern European swashbuckler!

Can't wait for tomorrow. Too bad release happens in the middle of the week, but there is time for everything.
TIC TAC TIC TAC

15h22min10sec before down
Bravo Chris and GGG. Wish you all the best!
Nice! Can't wait.
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
Very nice! Read all of the changes and approved all of them. Great job there! :-)
IGN: Laubblaeser
[0].[13].[10].[30] ...

This will be Epic
BLAMT!
"
Edit: People complaining about there builds before even seeing the tree makes me laugh pretty hard. In general I never read the forums because I'm to busy playing this awesome game. I see so much hate and complaining on here. You get a FULL respec people, on EVERY character, cheer up.

A million times this.

"
Solid patch, I feel the big changes are

Apart from scion/tree redesign/areas which we already knew about. Which are MASSIVE btw.

Aura changes - Needed, makes the game much more interesting. I don't feel like my character sucks when I don't run six auras anymore.

Life node changes - I think it was fine before but this opens up more points for different builds. Therefore I like this change.

Rarity/Quantity changes - Hopefully this gets to standard, screens of whites is awful. I'd rather get half/(1/4) the loot and enjoy playing the game.

Unique buffs/nerfs - YAY, You have a whole game and economy based around crafting but by FAR the best items are uniques. That needed to change. However it will suck for pvp going against legacy koams etc.

Trigger Gems - These are flying under the radar at the moment. In time I think they will become a big factor.

Making grouping harder - YAY, The monster life buff and curse nerf will go a long way to making maps more interesting. At the moment one geared player can carry five people with 0dps very effectively.

Nive work GGG. Good luck keeping those servers running in a couple of days.

Completely agree
YES.
A thought just crossed my mind. I was watching the previews of 1.0.0 on youtube from different people and some comments mentioned RMT. Sure, GGG is working hard to disable bots and RMT transactions...

But how about this: An items drops ingame and is automatically tagged with account name and a unique ID. When an account is banned for RMT/botting, all associated items tagged with that particular account will be disabled, regardless if the item is in the stash or inventory(for all players in the game).

Unfortunately this will disable any items made in legitimate trades.

What do you think?
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
"
KhelThuzad wrote:
A thought just crossed my mind. I was watching the previews of 1.0.0 on youtube from different people and some comments mentioned RMT. Sure, GGG is working hard to disable bots and RMT transactions...

But how about this: An items drops ingame and is automatically tagged with account name and a unique ID. When an account is banned for RMT/botting, all associated items tagged with that particular account will be disabled, regardless if the item is in the stash or inventory(for all players in the game).

Unfortunately this will disable any items made in legitimate trades.

What do you think?

Cool. Your Kaom's will SUDDENLY stop working during fight. Forget about your 100+ exalts and good luck rebuilding your char. Approach like this will finish this game in days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info