1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
I'll repeat for clarity - Blood Magic is stronger than it has ever been now that the auras are so powerful and you can mitigate their costs so much.

Hey chris, ppl are going to whine and complain about everything, without even trying it or paying attention to what you've repeated no, personally i don't have a blood magic build, but im going to try one now, since they're more powerful... let them cry chris... thats all they know... i hear diablo 3 is still looking for whiny babies anyways....
"
geradon wrote:
ignored the rest of your insults towards the developers.
this game is about having a choice: for you it's probably keep playing or leave. i would recommend you the latter.

what a massive fanboy looool, some of your answers are so asinine and contrived its not even funny. For example ''cleave isnt the only dual wield skill'' ... no theres dual strike. And thats it. And dual wielding already sucked in terms of damage to survivability traded for said dmg, now it just sucks balls in terms of damage completely. Your reply to spike dmg and armor was reflect is reduced ... i didnt mention reflect LOL. Facebreaker needed to be nerfed? Why? Was OP you say? How so? lol you ever played crit flicker or a 2 handed heavy strike build or crit dual strike / dbl strike or anything that easily shits on it in terms of dps? Point is it was a fun build, unique and awesome. Now its just another build and skill setup no one will bother with.

You never got past lunaris and docks runs, it seems. Dont know the real endgame and how this changes will ruin it, so yeah ... whatever.

this and other changes can still be fixed in later patches as they're not really essential just right now. --> map drop rates not essential???! The endgame isnt essential? Dude .... what you been smoking? You dont even have the 'its in beta' excuse anymore, and I used to reassure myself with that excuse. Not anymore, though. GET REAL
Last edited by mvm199 on Oct 22, 2013, 5:50:59 PM
Hi, first, YEY! Congrats on the game release, GGG is one of the best game companies out there :)

Second, What are Legacy itens people are talking bout?
I'm not complaining but i'm not happy either... I was waiting so long for this patch lvling chars to be ready for the release, and all i saw was NERF NERF NERF NERF etc. yeah im sure the passive tree and all will gives us the right outcome in the end, but i can't stop being a bit worried... we'll see only 19 hours left... i hope that GGG will have something really good for all of us in store...
"
mvm199 wrote:

this and other changes can still be fixed in later patches as they're not really essential just right now. --> map drop rates not essential???! The endgame isnt essential? Dude .... what you been smoking? You dont even have the 'its in beta' excuse anymore, and I used to reassure myself with that excuse. Not anymore, though. GET REAL

gotta say I agree with this guy.

as far as endgame goes this patch seems to screw up things even more , party play favored due to the aura and mf changes, high level maps even more important due to the uniques dropping only there etc ...

in exchange we got 2% xp in non maps zones ... lol... is anyone really considering hitting 90+ with 2% docks run ?
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
to be entirely honest, the only think that i really don't like about the patch is the fact that anyone with a legacy kaoms will now shit currency

actually it's my only gripe with the game, you still better off trading than playing, if you were lucky enough to chance a kaoms or have had any of the legacy uniques before the patch then you're done for while the people that don't have that sort of luck still need to grind their asses off in hope of something good dropping

i mean really? right now if you get a soultaker as a drop you have what? 40 exalted as minimun? just for having a lucky drop, seriusly
"
geradon wrote:

"
mvm199 wrote:
Unique items that were OP are now nerfed, but legacy items STILL exist making hc / sc leagues rubbish dumpsters

although i don't like it either, the choice is to piss off all players who played the game hard to get one or please players like me who never got such a item.

i still don't get this legacy unique items nonsense. so they chose to piss off those 50% players in perm leagues instead of those few who got those op items in whatever ways.

it's funny whats happening in game now ... ppl buying stuff for whatever amounts only so they could steamroll over others latter in pvp or whatever. good thing there are other leagues to chose from.

i don't mind other changes tho.

peace.
I like the changes to auras a lot. so many builds have like 3-5 auras being stacked on top of each other, it always seemed silly to me.

now you decide what you want and according to the earlier news on the notes the aura you choose will have a stronger effect.

it was silly having say, an ice related build stacking the fire damage aura just because hey why not. these choices should be an investment, not just something everyone can keep adding to because they can link 3 auras to the same 'reduce mana' gem.

I dig it.

while I get people disliking the legacy uniques surviving, plenty of people would be pissed to have their items changing. no real good-for-all solution here and frankly this is the best way to go. if you don't have one, you can whine, but you aren't actually being affected.
I'm double posting it but i'm afraid the original question got buried in the last page:
What are legacy itens? (noobish exile here)
"
mvm199 wrote:
what a massive fanboy

oh my, he discovered it, i'm lost.

"
mvm199 wrote:
no theres dual strike.

yes and there will be more as more and more skills get released. for release it's more important that there now is a choice between ds and cleave when it comes to dual wield.

and no, i didn't try out every possible build as my time is limited.
i don't even have a char in the ladder anymore as i have had to split my rare spare time between alpha and beta playing.

"
mvm199 wrote:
You never got past lunaris and docks runs

i usually stop my chars before level 80 as i find more fun in trying out different builds. and fail utterly.

endgame has shifted from maps to boss runs in act levels, that's the intention of ggg as i understood it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info