My witch cosplay

"
HellonOrion wrote:
cutie, id wine and dine the hell outta you

Not if her Zombies dine on you first.
I wouldn't mind my innards being ripped apart by a flesh devouring zombie so long as it was after the date :-D
IGN : IfritsCurrencyCatcher / IfritsZealot / IfritsCIArcher
Light em up
"
HellonOrion wrote:

"
HellonOrion wrote:
I wouldn't mind my innards being ripped apart by a flesh devouring zombie so long as it was after the date :-D

Are you so desperate to get a woman, or something ??! Man just enjoy her work, that she has put into and say few kind words to her, while not getting all over her, seriously that's lame dude.

Right now you are a bad example of streaming the POE, i really mean it.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 21, 2013, 2:35:57 PM
"
Mirakat wrote:
"
fsk1989 wrote:
Can you take another photo now levitating? :D

Awesome cosplay!

I have this one, my friend who took the photo thought it was kinda levitate-y ^_^

HOLY CRAP!.
This photo IS AMAZING!. I love this! :)))
CASUAL GAMER
"
Farystar wrote:
"
HellonOrion wrote:

"
HellonOrion wrote:

Are you so desperate to get a woman, or something ??! Man just enjoy her work, that she has put into and say few kind words to her, while not getting all over her, seriously that's lame dude.

Right now you are a bad example of streaming the POE, i really mean it.

first off, I ONLY STREAM for lottery confirmations and not for entertainment purposes, so right off the bat you are making assumptions.

2nd me desperate for women for giving basically an over the top compliment??? its meant light heartedly but apparently you cant handle any kind of social norms.. if you think those statements in any way shape or form are anything less than flattering to the woman, than you clearly misenterperit the statement.

3rdly who says its not enjoying the work?

did I ask for a number? did I make any "moves" other than a very indirect statement that reflects the beauty of the shot?

you lack a serious amount of maturity in your abruptly negative reaction to the statements above, and judging by your response, I think you seriously lack something in your personal life, for which I feel extreme sorrow and compassion for you.

but simply making snap judgements shows a huge flaw in your character as a human being.

move along and stop being so immature by a light hearted joke / comment meant in a flattering respect as opposed to your assumed pass on the OP.

come back when you aren't so immature and offended by something that isn't even directed at you, or remotely in your direction.
IGN : IfritsCurrencyCatcher / IfritsZealot / IfritsCIArcher
Light em up
"
HellonOrion wrote:

I see, maybe i did misjudge you to early. I am sorry for that. But i see too often random guys in RL picking on my girl - friends. It's just, that i can get very protective, when it gets to a nice girls.

Sorry mate.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Awesome! :)
"
Farystar wrote:

I see, maybe i did misjudge you to early. I am sorry for that. But i see too often random guys in RL picking on my girl - friends. It's just, that i can get very protective, when it gets to a nice girls.

lol ok
"
crabshack wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

lol ok

Out of the mist, a white knight appeared
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
crabshack wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

lol ok

Out of the mist, a white knight appeared

Not at all, just a fact in real life :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info