My witch cosplay

"
zarcath wrote:
nice cosplay :)

lets hope she hasn't forgotten about us.

Summon Skeletons OP
IGN: JustForThePortal
Msg me if I win.
well done
Why you should try Harcore http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/209310/page/1
"
Freemasonary wrote:
Not being sexist or anything but I can't believe there're girls out there who play this game!

How is that NOT sexist?
Nothing to see here.
"
ReZar wrote:
"
Freemasonary wrote:
Not being sexist or anything but I can't believe there're girls out there who play this game!

How is that NOT sexist?

The collective intelligence of the PoE community is just astonishing. Can't even take a comment that means no harm and twist what I said to suit your own agenda.
Is this the real reason chris did not put pants into the game?

For the Cosplay?
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Spoiler
"
Mirakat wrote:
I love the witch class so I decided to throw together a cosplay of her. I can't wait for 1.0.0 <3

Is your wand really a 1$ flag staff with electrical wire twirled on it?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Freemasonary wrote:
"
ReZar wrote:
"
Freemasonary wrote:

How is that NOT sexist?

The collective intelligence of the PoE community is just astonishing. Can't even take a comment that means no harm and twist what I said to suit your own agenda.

ignore these white knights. They'll pretend to be the nicest guys in the world if it means having a girl smile in their general direction. It's sad ^^ Truly nice guys are either single or gay. Hows THAT for PC?
"

ignore these white knights. They'll pretend to be the nicest guys in the world if it means having a girl smile in their general direction. It's sad ^^ Truly nice guys are either single or gay. Hows THAT for PC?

Ignore these white knights says the white knight....

Spoiler

The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Very cool.
Pelerin of Wraeclast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info