My witch cosplay

Congrat.!!!
"
"
Dethbringr wrote:
I think I'm in love...

Wonder if anyone has ever proposed to anyone in-game yet?

"Marriage proposal microtransaction: *ring falls on the ground* player makes a choice & depending on result, re-equips the ring, /or/ immediately transfer's your entire stash tab to another player. no take-backs. Single lifetime use only."

These are the kind of things that make women pretend to be men in games.

*men pretend to be women

..right?
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
lukeiy wrote:
"
"
Dethbringr wrote:
I think I'm in love...

Wonder if anyone has ever proposed to anyone in-game yet?

"Marriage proposal microtransaction: *ring falls on the ground* player makes a choice & depending on result, re-equips the ring, /or/ immediately transfer's your entire stash tab to another player. no take-backs. Single lifetime use only."

These are the kind of things that make women pretend to be men in games.

*men pretend to be women

..right?

You didn't know it goes the other way too?
Love your work, the witch is one of my favorites and is just the perfect wallpaper for the days to come.

Thank you, keep it up and please share any other PoE related content you might do.
Gratulations! You were mentioned in ggg's news on main page!
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
I did love it! :)
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Oct 21, 2013, 12:05:17 PM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Oct 21, 2013, 12:06:18 PM
"
mcadamry wrote:

That was so embarrassingly sad to read im actually impressed you managed to post it on a public forum.
IGN
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Oct 21, 2013, 12:06:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info