Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 1

Nice video!

So insane items though, and only 3,5k hp (in this case it might be enough, but those items all have 70-100 Life O_O)... guess that's what happens when you don't spec almost only life nodes.
Love the animation of the map device!
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
A great game is getting greater and greater
Awesome, loved the Build of the Week series back in closed beta!

"
"

movies ending. he enters new map and instantly is on low life. any +dmg mod and that char would have been dead. it seems that +life changes changed little (and that is with mana shield)

this build is just like most life builds. almost no dmg nodes all into life a still squishy as hell.. i really hope that there are more life changes approaching

Well... we didn't, as I recall, see what mods the Museum Map had, nor the monster level so it's just speculation.. and again.. he's only level 74...

In my opinion: when you're around level 83-85, you can talk about being able to handle endgame or not since that's around the time where you won't level up as frequently anymore...

as it is now lvl 66 dungeon with vulnerabiliy added lightning and boss damage can easily kill characters facerolling 75maps. both due to immense spike dmg of brutus and desync. so map lvl imho means little. it is the peak dmg of the map that matters.

that build presented would have zero chamces with that kind of spike dmg. it looks to be ev based but does not use blind/enfeeble so that smash would have landed. and brutus is easily the worst boss to offscreen due to desync and hook (well piety also kicks ass). it is a glass cannon build showing all that is wrong with life builds. swap spectral throw for any melee skill and this char is dead instantly. it is easy to faceroll white mobs when ovegeared.. and even these almost killed her
"
sidtherat wrote:

as it is now lvl 66 dungeon with vulnerabiliy added lightning and boss damage can easily kill characters facerolling 75maps. both due to immense spike dmg of brutus and desync. so map lvl imho means little. it is the peak dmg of the map that matters.

that build presented would have zero chamces with that kind of spike dmg. it looks to be ev based but does not use blind/enfeeble so that smash would have landed. and brutus is easily the worst boss to offscreen due to desync and hook (well piety also kicks ass). it is a glass cannon build showing all that is wrong with life builds. swap spectral throw for any melee skill and this char is dead instantly. it is easy to faceroll white mobs when ovegeared.. and even these almost killed her

exactly my thoughts when i watched the video
just inspected that gear. oh my what a GG items. i never had items like these. if ggg tests life asuming people have this kind oh gear then it is easier to understand some thimgs

with ALL slots having 75+HP and lots od STR this char has still only 3500 hp

also it seems no nodes in the passive tree have any chamges.regarding life. so once again how are we to get 250%??
"
greenyadzer wrote:
Build of the week which we cannot even try on this week :)

Yes, Chris is evil ;)

Love that it is back, always did like to see what great & crazy Ideas People have with their Chars :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
That was a nice video!

"
Chris wrote:
In the video I mention that Spectral Throw can shotgun enemies. This is not the case any more in our Release version. The skill has been buffed to compensate.

This is good news. Are there plans to reduce the number of shotgunning skills further?
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Spectral Throw Isn't Melee?
Isn't Soul Taker effective?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info