Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 1

While I agree that this life based EB + MS build seems pretty underwhelming in concerns of its survivability, you guys have to keep in mind that the character in this video isn´t using LFGOH or LL, which I consider a mandatory surival tool for many builds.
Especially with Spectral Throw (+GMP) hitting targets multiple times, LFGOH should be quite a blast.
Furthermore Warlord´s Mark would also work very well with this build for extra survivability.
His playstyle is also pretty reckless and he is barely using his curse.
Triggering IC as a skill cast by yourself in moments when you really need it, would probably also be a better solution than using a trigger gem on it.
Awesome
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
Here's a little fact so people can put things into perspective.

The build shown here has only 130% increased max life.
Seems like Cast when Damage Taken reduces the "Less Spell Damage" number but increases the damage required to trigger the linked gems...Interesting.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Quick question on the shotgun effect, can the return hits shotgun or is it just one hit per cast or needs 1 second between hits like spark. I really wanted to do a movement speed build using lightning warp with reduced duration and slower projectiles with a daressos and movement speed boots to have a large number (100 seemed a good number) of spectral axes following me around, but if the skill can no longer shotgun it will not be viable.
Last edited by Maethorr on Oct 18, 2013, 5:17:47 AM
Awesome, keep em coming.
"
Melkrow wrote:

and this info comes from where? also with these items (each and every one has 75+life)

also given that we saw the build.and how many life nodes are there it means that str bonus is now %. if this theory is righy it means that dex.. well.. yeah

anyway. how do you know it is 130%?
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Melkrow wrote:

and this info comes from where? also with these items (each and every one has 75+life)

also given that we saw the build.and how many life nodes are there it means that str bonus is now %. if this theory is righy it means that dex.. well.. yeah

anyway. how do you know it is 130%?

Manually Adding up all the life nodes taken in the build.
Also the belt only has 40 life if I recall correctly as well as 2 other pieces below 70 life.
Last edited by Melkrow on Oct 18, 2013, 5:35:16 AM
ill come back!!! PoE!! ill be there soo awesome
Bayern des samma mia
"
While I agree that this life based EB + MS build seems pretty underwhelming in concerns of its survivability, you guys have to keep in mind that the character in this video isn´t using LFGOH or LL, which I consider a mandatory surival tool for many builds.
Especially with Spectral Throw (+GMP) hitting targets multiple times, LFGOH should be quite a blast.
Furthermore Warlord´s Mark would also work very well with this build for extra survivability.
His playstyle is also pretty reckless and he is barely using his curse.
Triggering IC as a skill cast by yourself in moments when you really need it, would probably also be a better solution than using a trigger gem on it.

Then what's the point to do such video? Everyone is able to do a fun looking build not caring of survability and using OP gear.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info