More 1.0.0 Information

More hp nerf to low life. Less shockstack damage nerf to spork.
Soon no one will be playing spork.
"
Malone wrote:
yeah, it would be a great boost for Kaom

yes because Kaom's has %hp increase on it...seriously if you want to troll,at least do it properly,otherwise people might think you're stupid
steam cards, yay!
Good news everyone!

thx for the great work GGG :)
"
AusterlitZ wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

yes because Kaom's has %hp increase on it...seriously if you want to troll,at least do it properly,otherwise people might think you're stupid

He's not trolling, I don't think you understand.

If you make it easier to obtain high %Health from passive nodes you indirectly buff Kaom's Heart becasue it already has a very large base life to scale off, which is exactly what non-Kaom's Heart builds are missing.
"
We're expecting to have Steam Trading Cards available.

Will there be an easy way to link our current PoE account with our Steam accounts to benefit from this?
i cant wait for the new leagues and finally return to play poe. so excited!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Love the slight boost to Life. I think it will be enough. It's like adding two perfect items with Life, puts some stress away from aquiring perfect gear at least. It would translate to 700 extra Life on my marauder, he would then have about 7700 Life without Kaoms. For any normal character it would mean about 500 added Life, which will have a great impact on survivability. It brings the gap between Life and CI closer at least. Hopefully the changes to the passive tree will make it so that Life based characters doesn't have to spend 80% of all skill points into Life nodes, maybe just 70% :-) and then they will definitely be on equal ground.
"
AveiMil wrote:
"
AusterlitZ wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

He's not trolling, I don't think you understand.

If you make it easier to obtain high %Health from passive nodes you indirectly buff Kaom's Heart becasue it already has a very large base life to scale off, which is exactly what non-Kaom's Heart builds are missing.

They are not buffing % hp,they are giving you 2 more hp per level,how does that affect the 1000 hp from Kaom's?
I need to find a good noooows evverybody gif

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info