More 1.0.0 Information

"
pesadel0 wrote:
I laughed real hard at people that say sporkers arent crying, well maybe because they already have some other build on their mind and are ready to adapt, then you will spend more 6 months whining that X build is farming more than you.

What build did you have in mind? 40% to 30% probably isn't so bad if you can compensate. Regardless my go to build if spork is fail, will be ice spear totem. It's slower but crazy safe with freezing and I'm guess you wouldn't need crit chance since it has the 600% crit chance. I'm actually eager to use it if spork fails because I love ice element a ton but spork is just so effective and relatively fun. Regardless, the gear I have is geared towards spell damage so I could adapt easily to anything I suppose if it's not "wanding".
I love pie.
Will there be any preload function on steam?
"
pesadel0 wrote:
I laughed real hard at people that say sporkers arent crying, well maybe because they already have some other build on their mind and are ready to adapt, then you will spend more 6 months whining that X build is farming more than you.

Yea instead of running Spork they just run crit dmg on passives and Ice Spear for maximum safety. Woopty Doo.
ARRRRRGH !!!

Why PoE not allowed for my region in Steam?

Stop that things -_- Allow PoE for Russian in Steam
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Still not a good enough life buff. +150 HP (For a 75) x the 200% Health Standard =450 health. Woopdy fucking do. You get that amount of health by level 15.
WTB passive tree :( the game launches in three days.
More life = more harder to maintain RF.
"
Doomsdxy wrote:
Still not a good enough life buff. +150 HP (For a 75) x the 200% Health Standard =450 health. Woopdy fucking do. You get that amount of health by level 15.

Hum it is a big buff plus we didnt saw the new tree, besides +150 isn't good cumulative?
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
"
pesadel0 wrote:

What build did you have in mind? 40% to 30% probably isn't so bad if you can compensate. Regardless my go to build if spork is fail, will be ice spear totem. It's slower but crazy safe with freezing and I'm guess you wouldn't need crit chance since it has the 600% crit chance. I'm actually eager to use it if spork fails because I love ice element a ton but spork is just so effective and relatively fun. Regardless, the gear I have is geared towards spell damage so I could adapt easily to anything I suppose if it's not "wanding".

Yeah iam alredy thinking of going old crit cold build with 2 totems or without.
"
pesadel0 wrote:
"
Doomsdxy wrote:

Hum it is a big buff plus we didnt saw the new tree, besides +150 isn't good cumulative?

No, it's not. Like someone else said, that's +150 health at Lvl 75.

150 + 200% Health = 450.

450 health doesn't matter. In order to make this really worth it, they'd have to re-buff Life nodes. Then they'd deal with whining from all the CI users saying it's unfair to buff life but not ES.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info