Mods Compendium

Anyone knows what's the maximum amount of life leech rings and gloves can get ?

It's either 5% (Lamprey's) or 2% (Remora's). I know that amulets can get up to 5% life leech but I don't think I've ever seen a ring or gloves with more than 2% life leech.

Anyone knows for sure ?

How about weapons ? Can they get 5% life leech ?

Mod compendium
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Nice job, Velkor. Very useful indeed.
In a very grind heavy game the death penalty equates to...more grinding.
"
Victo wrote:
Just to add: IIR/IIQ can't spawn on belts either :-)

Thanks. I'll correct the compendium.

Speaking of belt mods, do "Energy Shield Regeneration Rate +%" and "Energy Shield Delay -%" still spawn on belts or any other items ?
Last edited by Velkor on Nov 13, 2012, 1:21:45 PM
Thank you for the work on this! Looks great
"
I have a question:

I have reviewed the item mod spreadsheet by Velkor. Several items (helms, gloves, boots, rings, and amulets) show the possibility of receiving an IIR prefix and an IIR suffix. The prefix is Dragon's (IIR up to 30) and the suffix is Archaeology (IIR up to 26). One could surmise from this that an IIR of 56 is possible, not including implicit modifiers.

I've used many alts this week trying to create this combination, without success. I have also discussed this matter in chat (Legacy Server) and no one has been able to produce a link to such an item.

My question is, are some mods mutually exclusive? If you receive the Dragon's mod on an item, does that preclude you from receiving the Archaeology mod? If this is the case, how many mutually exclusive mod combinations are there? Or, if there are no mutually exclusive mods, does the presence of some mods drastically reduce the odds of receiving another certain mod?

The same holds true for spell damage on weapons. I've seen some linked here with both Incanter and Archmage (or lower versions of the two). Are those items recent creations? Is it still possible to produce them?

This information is rather important given the rarity of Regal Orbs, and especially Exalted Orbs. I am certain no one wants to waste the most valuable crafting items attempting mod combinations that are not even possible.

You can't get both Increased item rarity (IIR) prefix and suffix. It's one or the other. As far as I know, its the only mod that can spawn as both prefix and suffix, so the only case of mutually exclusive mod. I think I'll add a note to the compendium about it.

As far as spell damage on weapons is concerned, both Incanter and Archmage can still spawn on wands, daggers, sceptres and staffs for a potential max amount of 103 spell damage. In addition, wand can get an extra 20 spell damage as an implicit mod.

Btw, here's a new page I created on wand on the PoE wiki : http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Wands

Thanks alot, it's a great reference.
Unavailable

Not sure if this helps or i missed it. I was checking the spreadsheet found out there was no 2H mace table. Anyways didn't find the Attack Speed % mod either under the maces list so there you go, this is one example i found myself.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
IzHaN80 wrote:
Unavailable

Not sure if this helps or i missed it. I was checking the spreadsheet found out there was no 2H mace table. Anyways didn't find the Attack Speed % mod either under the maces list so there you go, this is one example i found myself.

Both 1h and 2h Maces (except Sceptres) are considered Maces in the compendium. That's because I assumed that mods (and mods' values) that can spawn on 1h and 2h Maces are not differents.

But I should probably reevalute that assumption. More specifically, I'm wondering if 1h weapons (Maces, Sword, Axes, Daggers, Claws and Wands) can spawn the highest local added max physical damage (40) and elemental damage (59 cold, 67 fire and 106 lightning) mods.

If anyone knows, I'm interested.
Last edited by Velkor on Jan 11, 2013, 2:10:10 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I don't know if I understand. In the compendium, it says that item acquisition affixes (either suffix or prefix) can never be present on belts, and there is also nothing said about this in the belt tab. But I've seen a few dual MF belts and a lot of people seem to have done the same:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/51148/highlight/

Is one source of information outdated or am I missing something? Thanks.
"
Frandude wrote:
I don't know if I understand. In the compendium, it says that item acquisition affixes (either suffix or prefix) can never be present on belts, and there is also nothing said about this in the belt tab. But I've seen a few dual MF belts and a lot of people seem to have done the same:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/51148/highlight/

Is one source of information outdated or am I missing something? Thanks.

As far as I know, a few months ago, you could get MF on belt, chest, weapons and shields. It's not the case anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info