Mods Compendium

According to the chart, global crit multiplier can't spawn on weapons, but I got this:

"
LuxDie wrote:
According to the chart, global crit multiplier can't spawn on weapons, but I got this:

Its called weapon-only crit multiplier (even if its global). Main difference with "base crit multiplier" is the max amount : 38% for weapon vs 70% for base crit multiplier. The max base crit multiplier has been nerfed in patch 1.1 though. I'm not sure what is the max anymore.
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Just letting you know, Crit Multi on jewelry was nerfed. Can't roll about 38% crit mult on amulets, for example.
As a lvl 44 ranger I found a 5l sniper bow (lvl 44). After using alc orb the required lvl went to 47. And after using a chaos orb the required lvl is now 50 so I have to wait 6 lvls to use a lvl 44 item. Is this normally how crafting works?
Hello there will be an uptade soon ? or another spreadshit like this but update ? thx
Im also curious if there is any need for any update at this time.

I think its all on par though, but I dont know as well as some.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
This spreadsheet seems to be missing stuff unless I am reading it incorrectly?

For example, the wiki on item affixes for Energy Shield http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_Affix does not agree with the sheet on energy shield gloves.
Anyone know if this is maintained/updated currently?

Has anyone found/made updated sheets for Awakening?
Here is an updated version I made to include affixes changes and additions from The Awakening :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqPzo8LJfmmYdDB0TENWUmMwUEpyLWswR2x4UEFkelE#gid=17

I didn't add the jewels yet, maybe later.
Feel free to point any error out, here or via PM, thank you.

And of course thanks again to Velkor (this thread's OP) for the original work.
Please. No more labyrinth.
Last edited by patirce on Aug 8, 2015, 6:52:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info