Lots of Miscellaneous News

POE reminds me of the glory days of Fall from heaven, civ 4 mod.
Stop complaining about the new totem nodes. Obviously GGG has seen the insane damage that can be achieved with a totem build without offensive nodes at all. It's pretty obvious to me that these new nodes, comes together with a nerf to totems. If you want to be as effective as before, you'd have to pick all of these new totem nodes. :-)
"
Odoakar wrote:
Please tell me that the final tree will have SOME connection through the centar. The tree in this unfinished state will be plain bad (no possibility of one class going into other class area without sacrificing too much).

Edit: it really looks every build will be best done with a scion.

Please enlighten me. How much is too much to get on the other side of the passive tree?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I still dislike the middle of that tree, its just a point massacre, take the horrible first part of your tree 2 or 3 times over just to make a build. Forced into 10 build specific nodes to escape on 2 sides while all the other, supposedly more specific classes can escape on core stat nodes around the sides of their start. Horrible.
How to change my name?
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
So excited. Don't think I have ever been this excited for a game release ^_^
"
Malice wrote:
"
Septile wrote:
Obviously the tree is in flux and giving feedback on it is a bit misguided, but I really don't like the new totems/traps nodes. Totem and trap builds are already incredibly strong and defensible, I don't see why they would need even more options. It just brings PoE even closer to being a Totem Defense game.

I'm guessing it's a matter of nerfing baseline totems in general so that to reach similar effectiveness as now you must invest more passive points. That's been a trend with some of GGG's recent changes.

Yeah, that's what I figure. Obviously can't draw any conclusions at this moment :P
Izzit my Credits Name is dohh2008? If I want to change it, how?
"
dohh2008 wrote:

You don't get your name in the Credits. Only Exalted supporter/Eternal supporter and Gold supporter/Diamond supporter.

Ofcourse Ruler of Wraeclast too.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Oct 16, 2013, 4:52:36 AM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
dohh2008 wrote:

You don't get your name in the Credits. Only Exalted supporter/Eternal supporter and Gold supporter/Diamond supporter.

Ofcourse Ruler of Wraeclast too.

I see, haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info