Lots of Miscellaneous News

Ok the skilltree it's gonna be different I know, but I want just to point out one thing, for the sake of symmetry at least :P (if not for the sake of balance)

path of the savant and path of the hunter are connected to the rest of the tree through an ES cluster and an evasion cluster, both with 5-nodes branches.

path of the warrior is instead a dead end from Scion, because of the shape of the life cluster, which is a 3 3-nodes branches; I think it should became a 2 5-nodes- branches and connect to the rest of the tree as well!
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
Septile wrote:
Obviously the tree is in flux and giving feedback on it is a bit misguided, but I really don't like the new totems/traps nodes. Totem and trap builds are already incredibly strong and defensible, I don't see why they would need even more options. It just brings PoE even closer to being a Totem Defense game.

I'm guessing it's a matter of nerfing baseline totems in general so that to reach similar effectiveness as now you must invest more passive points. That's been a trend with some of GGG's recent changes.
Last edited by Malice on Oct 16, 2013, 3:53:55 AM
"
Chris wrote:
The Damage over Time changes I mentioned in yesterday's balance post have been pushed to Patch 1.0.1 (approximately two weeks after release). We have determined that we'd like to take the time to properly rebalance the skills that are affected and to test them fully. The other balance changes (and more that we haven't talked about yet) are still included in 1.0.0.
Does this mean that there will be skill gems coming out that help you increase DoT effects? Ive always wanted to make a non-poison arrow or fire trap DoT character, but no other skill was really all that powerful.
Please tell me that the final tree will have SOME connection through the centar. The tree in this unfinished state will be plain bad (no possibility of one class going into other class area without sacrificing too much).

Edit: it really looks every build will be best done with a scion.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Oct 16, 2013, 4:17:14 AM
come on.. still no connection trought the middle ? :| everyone will play scion.....
make some nice videos from your internal release party and POST it please ...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I wonder since the tree is getting such a big overhaul if many of the old clusters and nodes get a rework too?

It would be the ideal time to work on those clusters and nodes people have been skipping a lot, there has been great feedback on it in the past. Stuff like how twin terror lost its prowess compared to the other new melee crit clusters. Or that weird out of the place mana on kill cluster down south? Some accuracy clusters, but that really comes down to accuracy needing a rework I guess ;) (my opinion)

Enfin a lot of info missing would have been better if this wasn't leaked.
"
Septile wrote:
It just brings PoE even closer to being a Totem Defense game.

Path of Totems dotted with mines and traps... seems Wraeclastian.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
I do like the Way the Tree is going & I don't really know about this Cross-Trading Thing.

What I don't like are all these 'My Sight is Fact' Posts. We should be able to talk about things with Oppinions not all this 'my Point of View is right'-Statements. There are so many Players playing this Game in so many Ways (taking Class because of Story/Looks, not perfect Position on the Tree; playing Builds because of Fun not to be the Best or OP; playing selffound or trade all Day long; ...).

Keep up listening to the Community, but not in every Word. Just keep up the all-in-all great Work, GGG!

Greetings,
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Another great update GGG, keep it up ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info