Lots of Miscellaneous News

not even first page after f5ing all day REEEEP
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll-
@Faith_And_Steel
Very excited waiting open beta coming...
Just wondering is it possible to re-choose the bandit rewards,
because if there's a huge change in open beta, I would like to make a different build, and the bandit rewards I have chosen would really matter.
"
Unfortunate to see another change that will only push more people to use RMT sites.

I'd have rather people use RMT than make cross League trading. That way, they at least lose some money.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
FixYou wrote:
Very excited waiting open beta coming...
Just wondering is it possible to re-choose the bandit rewards,
because if there's a huge change in open beta, I would like to make a different build, and the bandit rewards I have chosen would really matter.

It's not open-beta coming. We ARE in open-beta. Release is coming.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
The Vaal Pact placement is going to kill a lot builds. Three out of my five builds will be effected. One of the builds I could spec out of Vaal once I have enough ES, but the other two might be toast. My Sporker will be fine, might even improve. But my FP, Incinerator, and CI Bow will be hurting. If anything it will be extremely hard to be both CI and Vaal Pact. The circuitous route to them will be difficult if not impossible except for maybe the Scion class.
I'm deligted to hear news about cross-league trading. Hopefully one day it will be completely removed.

Any way great work GGG, thanks
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Do "+% totem damage" work on ANY ability supported by a spell/ranged attack totem or does it only apply to abilities which are originally a totem(fire/shockwave/etc)?
If what I'm seeing from the new leaked tree is true.
Why are you directly nerfing hp builds yet again, by removing hp nodes in various locations?
Yet I see your placing more ES nodes to an already OverPowered form of health.
What a Shame...
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
Awesome
changes to the passive tree, daily, 7 days prior to release. the launch is definitely going to be... interesting!
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info