1.0.0 Balance Changes

"
Velocireptile wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:

regardless of the actual tree change it will require a passive use that was previuosly used elsewhere. But I guess it's hard to think past your own trolling eh?

What are you basing this information on? - Speculation

"
kuan999 wrote:

So i will be forced to do same bulids as most peoples by just stacking life nodes and left mana nodes or Eldritch Battery to survive.

So you are saying you need to change your build and make it the same as everyone else's.

Because GGG said they are changing Aura's and there will be more Auras based on % instead of flat numbers.

But you have no idea what exactly those changes entail. Especially since Aura's are getting buffed.

Do you know that the % isn't dropping?
Do you know that Quality will not add some great new bonus?
Do you know what the final Passive Tree looks like and what effect it will have on Auras?
Do you know that you will have the exact same build you do now, regardless of Auras, considering the Tree Overhaul?

No, just like everyone else, you know nothing at all.

And when I point that out to you, you start some personal crusade against me because I am the Troll.
I didn't come on here and single anyone out or call anyone names.

You two did.

Stop trying to be Path of Exile Nostradamus and predicting doom and gloom for everyone.
As well as simultaneously assuming that everyone will be running the exact same build. Since your 6 Aura MF Sporker will now have to take some tinkering.

Take a chill pill and wait for the actual information to be out, instead of getting angry and then misdirecting that anger at anyone who points out the error of your ways.

Marry me
"
Velocireptile wrote:

So you are saying you need to change your build and make it the same as everyone else's.

Because GGG said they are changing Aura's and there will be more Auras based on % instead of flat numbers.

But you have no idea what exactly those changes entail. Especially since Aura's are getting buffed.

Do you know that the % isn't dropping?
Do you know that Quality will not add some great new bonus?
Do you know what the final Passive Tree looks like and what effect it will have on Auras?
Do you know that you will have the exact same build you do now, regardless of Auras, considering the Tree Overhaul?

No, just like everyone else, you know nothing at all.

And when I point that out to you, you start some personal crusade against me because I am the Troll.
I didn't come on here and single anyone out or call anyone names.

You two did.

Stop trying to be Path of Exile Nostradamus and predicting doom and gloom for everyone.
As well as simultaneously assuming that everyone will be running the exact same build. Since your 6 Aura MF Sporker will now have to take some tinkering.

Take a chill pill and wait for the actual information to be out, instead of getting angry and then misdirecting that anger at anyone who points out the error of your ways.

First of all i call you troll cos of your first post. To remind you it looks like:
"trololo 5+ auras bulids users whine for being nerfed
buhahahaha xdxdxdx".

So lets go to core of topics: auras change
Of course entire complaining about auras in this topics is pure speculations and im not nostradamus! ;0.
But considering that qarl said:
"
Qarl wrote:

Most of the flat cost auras are changing to being percent based for cost as well.

Key here is a word "most".
For now there is 4 flat auras, and word "most" sugest that at least 2 of them and highly probably 3 or all of them would be changed into %mana reserve.

Changing any of grace/wrath/anger into % aura would be big nerf to most ele dmg bulids.
Its just a speculation but still this speculation lead me to think that GGG want to say:
"yay screw all bulids and solo gameplay! Just play in 6 person party with 5 spork and one frezee bulid and you would be fine!"
My ranger(s) only uses 2-3 Auras anyway, so I guess I like the change personally.
Last edited by veritasdoinwork on Oct 15, 2013, 7:47:45 PM
There should be big fixes on map mods and their risk versus reward ratios, but there isn't a single mention about them!

Cool stuff and such, but really if they have planned nothing at all for the endgame (maps) on release, my inner fanboy begins to rot slowly but steadily.

I expected that the real endgame(maps) would get some new instances(tile sets) and mods in addition to re-balancing all current ones. Sorry GGG, but if map system remains the same after release there won't be much to experience anymore. Spectral throw and scion both look nice and leveling them to 70 will surely be interesting, taking day or two. After that what? Back to same, old, and way too familiar mapping with same well-known flaws and nothing new? Maybe I had too high hopes after all :(
Last edited by Jyssi on Oct 15, 2013, 7:54:42 PM
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Level 1 Roshan here I come.
"
Russell wrote:

Holy crap what is that! Looks badass.
Some more noise for this thread. Thanks for putting to rest any hopes I may have had of trying the game on release.
Concerning the disadvantage of solo play due to auras restriction, maybe it could be implemented that in party play the players can only gain 1 additional aura (the first that was activated by the nearest party member). Apart from that, it is also worrying what effect would have the mentioned changes for blood magic builds. I think that the idea and purpose of GGG to benefit build diversity is great, but they have to work the implementation in such a way that the "solution" won't badly hinder another interesting build options.
Last edited by UkitalAran on Oct 15, 2013, 7:57:52 PM
"
Russell wrote:

Spoiler

If you look closely, you can see that Ursa is raging at "change".

Also , frenzy + life leech + faster attacks + melee physical dmg + melee physical dmg on full life.
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
Last edited by DeathzStalkerz on Oct 15, 2013, 8:04:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info