1.0.0 Balance Changes

I like the aura change and I solo. It should be a choice of which aura should I use, opposed to which should I not use.
Give me that tree! I wanna make OP builds. Even if I cannot play before next year, I wanna make OP builds.

Did I mention that I wanna make OP...BUILDS?! The fuck give us that tree!
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
cool cant wait, oh chris is there by change a new wand gem comeing like reave for low lvl-(lvl2) i hate haveing to keep attacking untill lvl 19 to use elemental hit, i hate power shypne so dont use it.
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
"
wehrberg wrote:
"
Achilion wrote:
/rant on
I am unhappy

Increase %mana reserved from auras is direct nerf to solo style of playin PoE.

I wouldnt mind it if it was followed by substantially bigger nerf for party style of playin by either decresing MF in group or decresing chance for survival.

And now group play has all the advantages and zero penalties.

/rant off

Cant wait for 1.0.0 :)

There is a penalty for full party play: shitty FPS. =P

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAHAHAHA

this one was goooooooooood

Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Last edited by Schinski on Oct 15, 2013, 4:21:37 PM
Elaborate on existing 2h weapons ...white,magic,rare,unique. Do we get an automatic base dmg boost or is there a new tier of affix/suffix we can't divine into until we redo the item? Will this be like classic Diablo 2's .8 patch where overnight existing items recieved a nice boost or do we need to re-craft/find/trade for our gear?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Oct 15, 2013, 4:25:34 PM
Really excited for 1.0. I'm just getting into the game now, and wondering if there will be a character/stash wipe when 1.0 hits? I don't want to spend a ton of time working on a character if its going to get deleted next week.
"
indczn wrote:
I like the aura change and I solo. It should be a choice of which aura should I use, opposed to which should I not use.

Agree, people just whine mindlessly before even seeing how it works out.

Running with 4+ auras is absurd and isn't really good for the game.
Nothing to see here.
"
lostjumper wrote:
Really excited for 1.0. I'm just getting into the game now, and wondering if there will be a character/stash wipe when 1.0 hits? I don't want to spend a ton of time working on a character if its going to get deleted next week.

There will be no wipes EVER again, the last one happened when the game went from closed beta to open beta.
Nothing to see here.
Thanks Rezar. I looked and couldn't find any mention of a wipe so I assumed that was the case, but just wanted to verify.
the aura change is the most bad decision from GGG since i'm playing this game
makes me sad :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info