Path of Exile Release Information

Everything sounds amazing! The intensity with which my wife despises this game should serve as a giant pat on the back for a job well done!

One thought -

If it were possible to trade items via the forums without logging into the client...
a deal is struck in a forum post and the purchaser could link the item they wish to recieve and the funds they have agreed to pay, the seller then accepts the offer... and viola! trading @ work is born!

might not be possible for you guys but I assure you it would be awesome!

Thanks and GJ!
Can't wait :)
Zzz
Chris, is it still possible to play with the Beta characters. Like in some kind of "Legacy league" or something similiar? Or can i play with it in the new 1.0.0 leagues?

cool
will there be character wipe?
"
Will there be a mac client coming with the game going live?

who cares about Mac to be honest :P

"
bloodyfinn wrote:
will there be character wipe?

No there will be no wipe. But you will have to set your Passive Tree again.
Last edited by Ryouko on Oct 20, 2013, 12:09:29 PM
yo after the 1.0.0
our character will get reset? or we will conserv all stuff and lvl?
Cool! I Was One Of The Second Batch Of Beta Testers I Think... Well, I Was Here Playing It Through Till I Was Bored. But Hearing This Makes Me Feel Real Happy Again! On STEAM Too? Nice!

Will I Finally Be Able To Play POE OFFLINE? I Hope So.
I'm very exited about this! But i'd like to see more Orbs, and something else to do with them. It's a very good idea to use moneys as usefull items, but i think it can be even more...to truly be the Path of Exile signature !!

What about combining them to a special place, try different reciepes, and see what happend? Maybe it's the way how vendors turn our items into them XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info