Path of Exile Release Information

Wanted to say Congrats to all the people that worked hard on the game for the official Release.
I have followed this game since closed beta and hope you guys continue to develop the game to be all it can be.
Last edited by Omega_Destroyer on Oct 15, 2013, 11:58:04 PM
Looks awesome, can't wait to play the new hc league.
IGN: madssvin
Think I will wait a week or 2 after the release. That way I can can copy Kripp and other builds out there. Yup, I'm one of the sheep. Cant design or think of a build myself. Your welcome.
Oh yeah, I forgot, this game STILL OWNS D3!
Last edited by Judas777 on Oct 16, 2013, 3:22:13 PM
"
Judas777 wrote:
Think I will wait a week or 2 after the release. That way I can can copy Kripp and other builds out there. Yup, I'm one of the sheep. Cant design or think of a build myself. Your welcome.
Oh yeah, I forgot, this game STILL OWNS D3!

Despite i m a lover of Diablo series, i cant agree more with this. PoE is indeed the best you can get right now!

GGG proved that putting love and soul in your creation, always makes it better.

Thx guys for an excellent game! A game for gamers. AT LAST!
Nice work GGG, Love the game and i'm also very pleased in the direction it is going!

It's one of the best game's I have played in extremely long time.

OMGOMGOMGOMGGMO
I can NOT wait to play again :D
I havent been since ages... I wonder how diffrent it will be :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Well I haven't played In a few months, but when it releases, Ill be one of the first ones on! Im stoked to see you come so far, all the 1.0 changes and additions look incredible.. Cant wait!
"We're already pulled over! We can't pull over any further"
How about fixing the terrible performance and looks of this game? And when you are done with that (I have no idea how can you not be doing this already), get to the terribly boring endgame. Content you are adding is not interesting at all if you can't run the game and if you have literally nothing to do. (grinding new and new character doesn't count - cuz this is just a cheap and stupid way of designing games).

Fix the game, then we'll see.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Do we have to re-download the game like a new client or something or can we just update the beta version?
Can't wait to try out these new gems types to see what works and what doesn't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info