Upcoming 1.0.0 Skills and Support Gems, Anarchy/Onslaught ending and San Francisco Meetup Pictures

A Crit Power syphon build, with Freezing pulse linked by Cast on crit, for melee range...?
And since Power syphon would normally linked with LMP/GMP, a perfectly fit couple?

Now that +spell damage per power charge will get some love. :3
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Animate Guardian

You, GGG. Explain this to me. Now!

Please? My summoner senses are tingling.

Disregard the above post, someone in-game reminded me that it was shown in a video from gamespot. Went back to watch.

Holy hell! I want 1.0 now! D:
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
PoE literally put NZ on the map, Chris you know you are living legend now, right?
Blizzard got put in their place LOL
Retired closed Beta rank #1 Butthole
Retired Anarchy rank #3 DatDrank
1st level 100 Domination Discharge
"
mvm199 wrote:

Reduced Duration --> useful for lightning warp and traps + sunblast belt?

Exactly what I was thinking. If duration in reduced enough traps could be used as bombs
"
Tonyg87 wrote:
PoE literally put NZ on the map, Chris you know you are living legend now, right?

Really? A computer game put NZ on the map? There was nothing notable about NZ for it to be worth putting on a map before?
"
Ascendic wrote:
"
Tonyg87 wrote:

Really? A computer game put NZ on the map? There was nothing notable about NZ for it to be worth putting on a map before?

The all blacks!

And kiwis.

I don't know anything else, sorry.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Moosifer wrote:
There will be a passive tree wipe correct?

Yep

Will we get early access to the new tree? Just so we can start planning our new build.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
nice. no on-block trigger yet?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Moosifer wrote:
There will be a passive tree wipe correct?

Yep

Will we get early access to the new tree? Just so we can start planning our new build.

inb4 rip

:)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Last edited by ohrlylol on Oct 7, 2013, 3:28:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info