Upcoming 1.0.0 Skills and Support Gems, Anarchy/Onslaught ending and San Francisco Meetup Pictures

"
Qarl wrote:
"
elvorette wrote:
"
Cast on Death, interesting. Unless there's going to be a super rare resurrection gem I doubt that will be used in HC/Nem.

Awesome gems, very happy to see Cast on Crit.

It's monster death, not player death

It is cast on player death. We don't really expect this one to be too popular in Hardcore.

But you can put it on a totem, right?

I want a totem that, upon death, summons another totem.
IRON MAN
"
Moosifer wrote:
There will be a passive tree wipe correct?

Yep
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Will we know passive tree changes before or during the new league releases?

just curious how much (if any) time ill have to plan my next build :D
@HBT
"
Qarl wrote:
"
elvorette wrote:
"
Cast on Death, interesting. Unless there's going to be a super rare resurrection gem I doubt that will be used in HC/Nem.

Awesome gems, very happy to see Cast on Crit.

It's monster death, not player death

It is cast on player death. We don't really expect this one to be too popular in Hardcore.

Might be more useful in hardcore if it could also be applied to minion death.
curse on hit: how does it work? Do you link it with a curse and it curses with any hits that you do no matter with what skill? Or do you have to link it with a skill and a curse and you can auto-curse with hits made with that particular skill?
"
k0do wrote:

They can't. The game tree is connected to the website one. If they update one they have to update the other. Also there's no way for them to show the tree with descriptions for each node so you won't know the tree until it's patched.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Will there be bandit respecs soon? And will there be new base items in the new league? Im so stoked for this!!
Last edited by VelocitySC on Oct 7, 2013, 12:25:55 AM
"
Moosifer wrote:
"
k0do wrote:

They can't. The game tree is connected to the website one. If they update one they have to update the other. Also there's no way for them to show the tree with descriptions for each node so you won't know the tree until it's patched.

ah,

in that case are they going to release the passive tree at the same time as the new leagues or earlier? :P

@HBT
Thank you, everyone at GGG!

Will there be new supporter packs after release? I know that's not high on the backlog; just curious.
"
Moosifer wrote:
"
k0do wrote:

This's always struck me as something of a copout. We know they run different versions of the code on alpha servers than they do on the ones we play on. There shouldn't be any reason they couldn't install the a build with the new tree on just.the.new.skill.tree.pathofexile.com and disable client login and the forum so that the only thing we could do on it would be gawk at the tree.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info