Path of Exile Release Media Coverage (Updated!)

As if the game didn't steal enough from D2 already, now they took the Iron Golem (albeit enhanced).
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
GREAT game..GREAT DEVS and now GREAT news GGG thanks for working for us guys !
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
kolp wrote:

sounds like your quitting then. dibs on your gear.

lol kolp, some of my gear is fairly tasty but if theres one person who doesnt need it its you. It would probably end up as a give away prize in one of your 'craft the best item ever' threads.

Dual wield dagger rangers are pretty hot btw, get in on that twin terrors string, carnage.

Sry for being negative in the thread guys, the new shit all looks amazing and Im sure theres so many more amazing things still to be announced, its good to see people actually being happy about things being added as the forum has suffered form a load of anti fanboys posting crap for the sake of negativity recently.

But chris, if ur out there, please dont destroy our builds for the sake of adding a new class. If we all promise to roll a scion and do the game with a fresh character on launch like you want can you cut us some slack on the middle roundabout? We got a deal here buddy? 2 scions? Name you price fella.

The center of the tree isn't final yet. While the center needed changed, I would agree there needs to be a path around it that allows you through. The 6 existing classes need to be able take passives on opposite ends of the tree if they want.
Wow, fantastic stuff! I can't wait!
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
awsome stuff :D

i am however a little concerned about the location of the mana shield keystone, i dont think this keystone should be this close to the duellist, and certanly not this close to iron reflexes :P

personally i think it whould fit better close to the templar area. :)

that sword throwing skill looks really awsome, does it work with other weapon types?
and those trigger gems looks really sweet aswell, just what we need for hybrid attack/spell characters :)
all i can say is GG looks awesomesauce. kinda had a -__- reaction to the split second of seeing what the new middle of the tree looks like, kinda stings alittle a lot of the builds i put a fair amount of time into went threw the middle for one reason or another. i'm not complaining about not being able to get to vaal pack, that was op and for the most part i avoided it but the pathways around the middle that are gone now make are going to make respeccing a srs pain. anyway we can get a better look at the new tree? you dont even need to tell us what the nodes are just want to see the paths so we can theory-craft.
anywho looks friggin sweet cant wait. GG GGG you guys rock.
member since 0.9.13i
This release. Bloody amazing indeed.

Anti-ranged shield mobs can be countered by totems, just put a totem in their face. So they shoud get totem-damage-reduction stat with that shield. And if you make this anti-ranged shield as a possible modifier for all mobs, that would be even more interesting.

The mana shield node now is a few steps away from iron reflexes, one of the best def passives, that's already sounds a bit broken to me :)
Yes, yes, continue to make new skills, always interesting to try them and be a first to explore their worth with the new character :)
Design a Unique: $1000.
Released on my birthday: Priceless.

:D :D :D
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
My face... is melting...
oh my god :-) speechless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info