We players want an auction house

No plox, there's no sense in adding a AH to PoE. Plz go away with that silly idea..
"
Maxwells wrote:
No plox, there's no sense in adding a AH to PoE. Plz go away with that silly idea..

It's a "siily" idea to you and others perhaps. But there are valid points to both arguments and demeaning one view vs. the other isn't helping prove your case or anyone else's.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
If everyone gets one free one, they wouldn't lose out. They would just have to be more selective, like now.

I guess maybe you aren't understanding my point, my point is players don't have to be THAT SELECTIVE currently. You have 4 stash tabs and 24 character slots (this is without alt accounts) you can use procurment to list every single item you have now.

With your 1 tab free pay for rest trade tab it literally takes away the ability to EFFECTIVELY sell a decent amount of items without PAYING money. This game has a really good F2P model, the pay for trade tabs wouldn't be a good idea IMO.

This is where we disagree. It's not taking away the ability to effectively sell anything. Xyz will still be used (hard to imagine otherwise), thus all items will appear.

People who are online will still be most preferred, since trade can be done instantly. That doesn't require trade tabs.

All trade tabs do is help you sell items which really only you possess, or are INCREDIBLY niche items. With just the right Stats for someone's build. Other than that, I think my you're vastly over estimating how much things would change.
"

This is where we disagree. It's not taking away the ability to effectively sell anything. Xyz will still be used (hard to imagine otherwise), thus all items will appear.

People who are online will still be most preferred, since trade can be done instantly. That doesn't require trade tabs.

All trade tabs do is help you sell items which really only you possess, or are INCREDIBLY niche items. With just the right Stats for someone's build. Other than that, I think my you're vastly over estimating how much things would change.

I guess I don't understand why players wouldnt want to list there items via the trade tab over the current system if you don't have to be online to sell the items in the trade tab?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Plus one. Don't care how it's implemented as long as something gets in there.
Yes for adding auction house
Thumbs down on adding an auction house to PoE. Doing so after what happened on Diablo 3 at release and until its 1st expension, RoS, i just insane. People should learn from "history".
Last edited by antarek on Jul 11, 2015, 7:20:32 AM
"
vixien wrote:
No, "We" players don't. In future topics, please leave me out of your over generalized statements. Thank you.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Yes, yes we do want an auction house.
"
vixien wrote:
No, "We" players don't. In future topics, please leave me out of your over generalized statements. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info