Media Trip update and J!NX Keychains

"
"
Chris wrote:
Tomorrow's news update is going to be a few hours later than normal so that it can include a roundup of Release information that journalists post as soon as the media embargo is lifted (which occurs at midnight, Pacific time).

Chris, could you please in the future include the timezone in GMT/UTC format? It would be helpful for those not living somewhere that uses that designation as we don't need to go looking it up!

Even though the event isn't relevant to me, I'd still like it to be the default format whenever GGG specifies timezones as it's just straight up easier to determine when something is occurring when you know the timezone value and (not) the 3 letter designation.

I typically use the timezone that I'm currently in, but I'll try to make it at least consistent and to provide a UTC version :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:
Tomorrow's news update is going to be a few hours later than normal so that it can include a roundup of Release information that journalists post as soon as the media embargo is lifted (which occurs at midnight, Pacific time).

Chris, could you please in the future include the timezone in GMT/UTC format? It would be helpful for those not living somewhere that uses that designation as we don't need to go looking it up!

Even though the event isn't relevant to me, I'd still like it to be the default format whenever GGG specifies timezones as it's just straight up easier to determine when something is occurring when you know the timezone value and (not) the 3 letter designation.

I typically use the timezone that I'm currently in, but I'll try to make it at least consistent and to provide a UTC version :)

Thanks, it's really annoying when companies expect their global playerbase to know every timezones letter designation.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 3, 2013, 2:45:23 AM
Keep an eye out for a new trailer on Friday btw!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Yuss!
OH DAMN, I WON'T GET ANY SLEEP TONIGHT!

SO AWESOME GGG <3!!!!!

"
Chris wrote:
Keep an eye out for a new trailer on Friday btw!

Can't wait to watch it !!!!!
Last edited by fgcewoud on Oct 3, 2013, 3:54:16 AM
I have to agree with Charan. Such caring manners are really astonishing; especially as you're on a promo trip.
To stay in sync with the Rocktoberization, I even upgraded my supporter pack. ;)

And by the way, the support team is just awesome too.

Amazing job guys! I'll drink every pixel from that new trailer!
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
NEW TRAILER ON FRIDAY, hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
What am I to do here? I will soooooo want to post it all around my local gaming forums, but then again, shouldn't I wait for the full release, so people coming in get all the new awesome experience?
"

On-topic: that keychain is seriously well detailed.

And kinda... Roman in style and expression, except for the nose, of course.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
cool
waiting for a day when aux's post will be above than Chris' message
ign : GraveyardPrincess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info