Media Trip update and J!NX Keychains

Keychain looks really good!
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
Free Kaoms for the release of 1.0 ?
Man that keychain is sexy, want now D:<
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I have been so burnt in the past by hype that I'm immune at this point. Hope all goes well.

I almost envy your healthy cynicism and wariness. I have more than enough in reserve for virtually everything else, but when it comes to PoE, I'm reduced to squee and drool. It brings great shame upon my family.

A good thing they don't know.

Spoiler
Yet. That credit card bill is going to have them shitting bricks, ha!

On-topic: that keychain is seriously well detailed.

I can understand where he's coming from. One can only take so much excitement before you simply are in a perpetual state of excited.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I'm super curious about game balance.

And I wouldn't mind an explanation(not that I'm even owed one)about the reasoning for the media blackout, and the tightly held "secrets" for the release.

I'm still not really sure what the point of all this has been...

edit: As a side note, the most epic post by Rhys ----> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Oct 2, 2013, 11:19:50 PM
Great. I don't know if you mind, but I'd like to see a little something for OBT players after release. I mean, somekind of alt-art unique only for OBT'ers, or unique MTX.

Btw, did you take a shot of keychain on the floor?
IGN: Zemeraya
Way to post the keychain next to foreign currency so nobody knows how big it actually is >.>

Spoiler
Seriously, it looks sweet :) I just wish my employment wasn't currently so... un... I'm missing out on all the good supporter packs just like in CB :3 I want that damn Eternal Rhoa pet and skill tree poster!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Compared to some kind of mystic unknown currency.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
nice, I loved the "foreign currency" bit :D If he had just mentioned currency people would have expected an actual eternal orb (or a Kiwi Dollar - which most won;t recognize or even know about! :-P) and General Forum would be inundated with QQ :D
Last edited by MildlyClever on Oct 2, 2013, 11:32:37 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I'm super curious about game balance.

And I wouldn't mind an explanation(not that I'm even owed one)about the reasoning for the media blackout, and the tightly held "secrets" for the release.

I'm still not really sure what the point of all this has been...

edit: As a side note, the most epic post by Rhys ----> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639

Media Blackout for the Media who attended was probably so they'd released the news at the same time and have equal footing in terms of potential viewership.

With regards to balance and 1.0, i'd imagine they'd keep it under wraps just in case something had to be changed/removed due to bugs. Also.. it just builds up hype and excitement. It'd be boring to know every single thing before release.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info