Los Angeles Fan Meetup Results

los angeles you say?..should be renamed to: Los Diablos.did you knew that for example one person living in los angeles makes on average 8.71 times more sins than an average person living in beijing.

just showed the reality, i know you picked those 2 hellish cities not without a reason,huge market there and probably many fans of your games moreover entire game is more geared towards dark roman empire times instead of casual faithful middle ages.

i could make several conclusions about this,but i wont,i just thought you could lean more to the.. you know.. Right(eous) Side.
@ Chris and POE team, have you considered coming to Europe aswell, sometime in the near future :P.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Farystar wrote:
@ Chris and POE team, have you considered coming to Europe aswell, sometime in the near future :P.

there is a shortcut, right through the earth's core. berlin would be my favorite meeting place.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
If you do This... i buy Divine pack right now
"
X% of damage goes to mana instead of life
150% of chaos damage goes to mana
10% of mana cost is spent has life when Maximum mana is higher than maximum Life
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Chris can you please confirm that hybrid thrown/melee weapon will be in 1.0.0
cant wait to make an Axe weilder that cleaves as main melee skill and puncture,frenzy, elemental hit(could be set in range and melee), ice shot. (if you notice, most of them are "bad" skill and maybe would get a little viability from this feature)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
xultimax wrote:

its called mana shield - it doesn't need a rocket scientist to guess thats a skill for ranged characters

Oh yes. Now I see. You are correct. All those countless Blood Magic LA Archers finally get to use their MANA SHIELD which was designed especially for them...

You sir, are definitely not a Rocket Scientist. ;)
"The one who dies with the most toys is still dead."
- Geth, keeper of the Vault.

"
xultimax wrote:
"
rogueyoshi wrote:

GGG knows what they are doing, some shit is imba atm and it will be, they are trying to fix it tho. One thing - this is not an MMO, so stuff being imba is just fine.

yeah thats why everyday several threads with complains (for example desync, droprates, build diversity) popping up - because everything is just fine ...

I feel like you don't really know how to read properly. I said "so stuff being imba is just fine", not that desync and other shit is just fine. Tho desync works as intended and yes, their engine is kinda fucked up and that makes some problems pop up. BUT, try to make your own engine and a game with so few people and not so much $$$, I think you will fail miserably. If they had like 1/10th of people and money resources that Diablo 3 had, they would already have fixed most of those problems. And again - before you shit on somebody, try to read properly first.
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Moving out to LA from the east coast later this year. Watch, the next meetup will be on the east coast :)
Your shirt is blue not grey chris
So whose who?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info