Los Angeles Fan Meetup Results

Mana Shield. I see a foreshadowing in this keystone.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Would've definitely come if it weren't at a 21+ place :(
I don't know what mana shield will do, but for some reason, I have the feeling EB chars will be immensely popular soon :D

Happy to see AoF making a return, curious how you guys tweaked it :>
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
I predicted new keystones for launch yesterday in general,got bashed by the "experts" saying there won't be any,now let's hope for that 5+ number of new gems :)
"
Zaffrex wrote:
Would've definitely come if it weren't at a 21+ place :(

I'm pretty sure you could of gotten into the bar, they just wouldn't have let you drank anything alcoholic / sit at the bar. Sorry you missed it =\
IGN: xTouchingDeadx
I was one of the 25 that expressed interest but didn't show. I live in Phoenix and was considering making a weekend trip but it didn't work out. Maybe next time. :)
"
I don't know what mana shield will do, but for some reason, I have the feeling EB chars will be immensely popular soon :D

And very good, because it's nice keystone, I have 3 high level EB characters and the more I can get, the better ;)

Will see how it will work, but some additional defense for my EB witch in pure ES chest is always welcome :)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Sep 30, 2013, 3:47:21 AM
6 is also the number of people still playing this game
and mana shield sounds like a buff for ranged character - thats of course the right decision ....
"
xultimax wrote:
6 is also the number of people still playing this game
and mana shield sounds like a buff for ranged character - thats of course the right decision ....

You sound mad, wanna fite.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info