Please vote on the finalists of the Well-dressed Exile Competition!

Which Exile is the best dressed?

TheAnuhart
32112.12%
laposbivaly
1013.81%
antonowitch
1164.38%
Kindred1
37614.2%
xandro
83331.46%
Fiveby5
1244.68%
Ezhiel
2388.99%
hybTM
1003.78%
Jozen
32012.08%
Nephalim
1194.49%
My asthetic eye prefers those contestants without sprakly shiny sparkly sparkity spark effects. The hammer with the evil grin looks good too, props there to the art department, but the demon horn thingy wingy... just no no no, too much...
"
Master_David wrote:
I am not a huge fan of xandro but it is nice to see everyone voting for someone that does not have any of the supporter packs he should get it..

If you like Xandro, vote for him, he has a pretty rad getup and would make a scary Rogue Exile. But seriously, don't give someone the 'pity vote'.
Last edited by Jozen on Sep 27, 2013, 9:27:29 PM
Voting is now closed! The final results are:
  • #1: xandro
  • #2-#5: Kindred1
  • #2-#5: TheAnuhart
  • #2-#5: Jozen
  • #2-#5: Ezhiel
  • #6-10: Fiveby5
  • #6-10: Nephalim
  • #6-10: antonowitch
  • #6-10: hybTM
  • #6-10: laposbivaly

I will award the prize packs and arrange for xandro's immortalisation as a Rogue Exile.

Thanks to all the entrants and congrats to the winners. We've taken your feedback on board for future competitions!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Jozen wrote:
"
Master_David wrote:
I am not a huge fan of xandro but it is nice to see everyone voting for someone that does not have any of the supporter packs he should get it..

If you like Xandro, vote for him, he has a pretty rad getup and would make a scary Rogue Exile. But seriously, don't give someone the 'pity vote'.
Agree, you just doomed us all with your pity votes. Now we have to see this ugly being in the game all the time.
"
Master_David wrote:

David, there's no way to know if he has a supporter pack. There is an option to hide your supporter on the forums.
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
"
Cookie_Puss wrote:
"
Master_David wrote:

David, there's no way to know if he has a supporter pack. There is an option to hide your supporter on the forums.
In his spoiler he told us he didnt have one. But it is not a reason to vote for someone
Thanks Chris!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Why would anyone admire play for free and vote for someone merely for it? The game is not some shitty FB social war games that don't work without the participation of free users which are human tools for enhancing spender's gaming experience.

It is not like free users share any contributions to this game, play for free should not be admired here. The only thing you can question is art-devs' tastes.
You won't have my gear.
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Cookie_Puss wrote:
"
Master_David wrote:

In his spoiler he told us he didnt have one. But it is not a reason to vote for someone

he must have purchasaed atleast some points to get the microtransactions for his look?
"
PYF_Secret wrote:
he must have purchasaed atleast some points to get the microtransactions for his look?
True, but I assume he spent his money on just pure points from what he said. From what he is wearing he had over 400 points ($40) at least. He said he spends $10-20 per month, no reason to doubt him

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info