Patch 0.11.6 Success and Well-dressed Exile Competition

my AoF burning arrow templar was my favourite char in CB... rest in peace buddy
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
Can someone explain what Avatar of Fire used to do?

Don't worry found it:

"Converts ALL Physical Damage to Fire Damage. Cannot Resist Cold".
Last edited by dandan88 on Sep 25, 2013, 4:12:02 AM
error opening file: <no file>

gj GGG
IGN: ColdFloor

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"
"
Xendran wrote:
"
haplessG00N wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
The specific filename was the result of an internal debate. Late nights at the office = awesome.

haha. gotta love GGG! Is it actually a troll though? Muhahahahahahh

The troll is that it will make people argue over whether or not they're trolling. We've known AoF was coming back for a while now.

I still feel at least slightly trolled. Even if it is coming back I feel trolled about being trolled >.>
"
Chris wrote:
Late nights at the office = awesome.

I'd love to work with you guys. It must be so much fun.
Cant wait for 1.0 :) Oh and to see if I win or get a prize in the Well-Dressed Exile Competition. :D But many look realy cool, but still I hope. :D

Gonna start new char with 1.0 and new league for sure. Hope trading will become easier, since I got 20+ stash tabs of items, and I dont really like the way trading is now, it just takes too much time for me, when I would rather play the game. :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I love how the avatar of fire thingy has become such a carrot on a stick lol.
"
Chris wrote:

Troll.png? Uh-oh.
great patch! i think Clarissa's voice need a little bit her volume up to equalize with the other Npc's :)
Beta Member Since 2010

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info