Patch 0.11.6 Success and Well-dressed Exile Competition

"
Hello, burning man. Have we met before...?
Yeah, you've met. I think his name was Iron Reflexes?
"
Chris wrote:
"
nate433 wrote:
If you save the image the default name is "Troll"

Weird

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or genuinely surprised. Either way that is pretty funny.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
"
DeltruS wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
nate433 wrote:
If you save the image the default name is "Troll"

Weird

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or genuinely surprised. Either way that is pretty funny.

The specific filename was the result of an internal debate. Late nights at the office = awesome.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I see trolls everywhere
It will be balanced, it's not fun.
"
Chris wrote:
The specific filename was the result of an internal debate. Late nights at the office = awesome.

haha. gotta love GGG! Is it actually a troll though? Muhahahahahahh
where are my legacy uniques ? :D
IGN TylordRampage
"
haplessG00N wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

haha. gotta love GGG! Is it actually a troll though? Muhahahahahahh

The troll is that it will make people argue over whether or not they're trolling. We've known AoF was coming back for a while now.
Cool pic
i like this game. i mean have you seen how powerful is the barbarian
"
Xendran wrote:
The troll is that it will make people argue over whether or not they're trolling. We've known AoF was coming back for a while now.

Coming back nerfed of course.

Hopefully it will still be strong. Can't wait to make an Avatar of MFire character
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info