[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Ah i see missed the low level character part, sorry about that.
Well you see now blood rage is not enough, you need Blood Dance boots and without them - nope it's not easy to generate ( even impossible ) enough frenzy charges. I guess until you are able to use the boots you'll have to use a different skill :/
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey Korgoth, just wanted to say that this build looks amazing and I'm really eager to try it because I wasn't too happy / wasnt having fun with my old build. Now that we've all received the free respec i can dive straight in. Only issue is i dont know where to really invest my points into because of the outdated links, which i know you said you'll be getting around to after some more testing. My duelist is only 45 but i really want to get him going, so in short....test faster! lol just kidding dude, looking forward to the updated awesomeness.
Hey man i hope that you find this build fun to play! :)
You could check out this tree to give you an idea what to pick up :)

"
KorgothBG wrote:

I haven't taken any jewel slots just because i haven't found/crafted any that are worth it. If you do have such jewels tho grab a socket or two. From this point i'd probably go for more life nodes ( Juggernaut, the life+ev nodes in the ranger start etc. )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Sweeeeeet, thanks dude. Going to give it a go now.
AS beginnier - is acro mandatory?

With iron reflexes and good armor our passive reduction should be as good as dodge chance with acro, nope?
Nope.
You see armour reduction is estimated and depends on how big is the hit that you get. Bigger hit - less reduction. The problem is that with a 2h weapon and no shield you just can't get enough armour.
On the other hand acrobatics and phase acrobatics gives hard chance which doesn't care about your opponents. Furthermore Acro + Phase acro gives you defense against spells AND against elemental melee and ranged attacks while armour helps only against physical damage ( to some extend ).
Tyvm for explanation.

Tbh never played without US (they antistun keystone), so something new for me. WIll be fun.
Any ETA on a guide update @KorgothBG ? I love this build, and am completely trash and figuring stuff out =p
Hey man.

I am really interested in your builds and have some questions about a bit diffrent flickr build.
Since the new support gem Ice Bite i am looking for an ice-flickr build. do you think thats possible?
The biggest problem for me seems the long ways between phys dmg nodes and cold-dmg nodes. i dont have just do one-hit them, i have to one-hit-freeze them.

thought about something like this:

flicker-multistrike-splash-melee physical-ice bite-hypothermia

next thing is: will ice bite grant frenzy charges, if linked with herald of ice? would be amazing.

i am really bad in theocrafting builds. if you think a ice-flicker is viable, pls help me ;)
@kannibleklown
Well i'll start updating today ( meaning starting right now ) though it is a lot of work so it might take quite sometime until it is 100% finished.

@oedipat
It probably can be done, i think that going for a crit build would be better for a freeze build because a crit means a freeze and that way you'll freeze much more often.
I don't really know if ice bite will ive charges if linked to ice crash, it's an interesting idea that has to be tested, i'd appreciate it if you to let me know when you try it out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info