[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Although i did only took a quick look at your passives, i know that flicker is very powerfull (have a crit ci dagger shadow at lvl 82 and just smashing mobs/bosses), i have to say that your guides are amazing, they look cool, the gfx is great, everything detailed, not just another gear show off what sadly happens more often. Good luck and keep it up!
Added video section with a video by SpinntoWin killing stuff in the Ancient Pyramid Merciless , and a video by me clearing a physical reflect Cells map(warning very poor quality)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I've been doing a similar build, but using Marauder with Blood Magic + IR instead.

I'm Lv. 52, I'm tank as hell and my damage is insane. Already have over 4000 DPS with Flicker Strike (with Frenzy Charges).

Here's my gear:
"

Thank you KorgothBG !
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Last edited by NCPereira on Oct 25, 2013, 9:59:19 PM
Probably Blood Magic is indeed the better option ( the BM version is in the Passive tree Section). I'm glad that the build is working out for you :)

Well i've added Cast when damage taken + Temporal Chains to the active skills section. It really works great. Enfeeble is a nice curse too, but the Inteligence requirments for it are just too great
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 26, 2013, 9:36:58 AM
Updated the Q&A section and added Triggered skills section
Hi, whats your feelings about marohi erqi as endgame weapon? Is it worth to buy it?
Last edited by catface on Oct 26, 2013, 5:46:54 PM
how is this in HC / Nemesis HC?
@catface
I like Marohi Erqi as an endgame weapon for this build. The low attack speed is not such a big problem since the flicker strike increases it by alot. The Increased Area of Effect is actualy pretty nice. Now is it worth it? You can get a 5Linked Harohi for aroud 5-6 exalts... to be honest the new buffed Kaom's Primacy is alot cheaper and has higher DPS(+culling + 20 life per kill) So in the end Marohi is a cool weapon but if you don't have one already i'd suggest not buy one.

@PolleyPocket
Yes it is totaly viable in HC. After 1.0.0 it's almost imposible for me to even lose half of my life, no matter the map or its mods. The only possible problem would be the desync. I don't have alot of problems with the desync overall but some people seem to have terrible desync... and desync can kill you.
"
PolleyPocket wrote:

I'm doing this with BM and I'm already Lv. 62 with 0 deaths. Act 3 Merciless.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
PolleyPocket wrote:

I'm doing this with BM and I'm already Lv. 62 with 0 deaths. Act 3 Merciless.

Keystone or BM gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info