[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Thanks for the quick response mate. I tried 4l with BM. My health was literally hovering at 5% all the time. Think I'll switch to a mana leech gem for now. One more question though, why do we have BM linked with Blood rage?
Don't really look at the gems in my gear its mixed up in some parts and not what im actualy using. Just use the info in the guide ^^

On the other hand i actualy have Frenzy + BM + Blood rage all linked togheter because im left with pretty much no mana after the auras.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Oh alright. I wanted to know because in your main skills list, you listed 'Blood Rage + Blood Magic', so I was a bit confused :)
Oh yes just saw it too. I guess the mana left is just not enough to cast even a single Blood Rage :D
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Trying with Mana leech now, seems to be much more manageable :)
Btw a tip that it seems that not many players are familiar with (i've already mentioned it in some of my threads). Mana regen % affects the mana leeched with mana leech.
i really like your build, but now at cruel mode i'm having a lot of troubles. i'm using sweep+lgoh to keep myself alive, and i find really hard to stack frenzy and flick around. usually i die if there are some yellow mobs in a pack. do you have any advice for me? this is my current setup:

do i have to change something about it?
After running a modified version of this build (all charges + acro / phase acro) to 90 and soloing all the maps except apex, I have to say that this is the only build that I find genuinely fun in this game.

On top of looking absolutely amazing while combining the adrenaline rush of melee combat with excellent clearing and movement speed, this build has it all for solo. That said, even with amazing gear / damage it falls pitifully short for party play. If you're partied with more than 2 other people you wont enjoy it with this build period. Swapping twin strike / frenzy for flicker, your dps will be tolerable but lackluster and the "magic" of the build will be gone. Sadly there is little choice in the matter in the late 80s, if you don't party you can kiss any chance at getting to 90 or 100 goodbye without some serious luck / RMT. Theres also the added problem that this build is FAST but lacking serious amounts of spell block makes killing atziri an impossibility. Even with phase acro + atziri's step, it will still be extremely risky due to flicker's nature of attacking her reflect clones.

I farmed piety from 65-81 in dominion to buy Kaom's primacy then saved for erqi, in my opinion erqi is the best flicker weapon as attack speed has very little bearing on the potency of your flicker. The new axe from the alluring abyss is far better, but LOL to that.

I agree with everything korgoth said otherwise.
How did you link grace+blood magic+flickerstrike+reduced mana in your weapon? Doesn't blood magic interfere with Grace
@eternalmother

What do you expect mate .. you have terrible weapon.. with basicly no damage on it...

@zbarb3
Don't look at the gems in my gear mate .. for gem links etc look the appropriate section in this build. I use theitems for many other characters so the gems in the might not be related to this particular build

@Linnkotsu
Yup like i mentioned this build is solo only... party play is just impossible! But i can't agree that you can't get to high levels only solo. I play only solo and i have a couple of 85+ character, an 89 level character etc. and i can push them even further if i wanted to grind for level ( and that's something that i don't like )
About the Atziri... unfortunately i too don't think that she can be killed with this build... or atleast it would be extremely hard! Maybe with mirrored axe and legacy kaom and really top gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info