[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Viable in this build or viable in general?
In this build - no it's not, it's after a two-handed weapon build so you kind of need ... you know ... a two-handed weapon.
As for dual wielding flicker strike in general - i honestly don't see a point to it. When you use flicker while dual wielding you'll just alternate weapons - so besides the basic dual wield bonuses (10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding, 15% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding, 20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding) which of course are nice but nothing more, there isn't really a point going dual wield. So i'd say this - personally, unless a new flicker strike related unique weapons are introduced to the game i would never, and i repeat NEVER go for a dual wield flicker build, as it is simply inferior to all other available options.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What am i doing wrong?

I can do tier 1 white and most blue maps just fine.

Seems like anything much higher (even an alched t1 and low level zana master quests) i cant survive long enough to build any frenzy charges. Feels like im being 1-2 shot by stuff before i can even react. Its ok if i have charges and im already bouncing around, as leech is keeping me topped off, but once trash is gone or ive lost my momentum (no blood rage, no charges) i cant survive long enough to get rolling again.

First time actually making it to endgame, was really excited about this build, and then i just fell apart in early maps. Could anyone take a look and maybe spot what im doing wrong?
Last edited by Kalantek on Mar 30, 2017, 4:53:48 PM
First - how are your resistances? Second at level 73 people don't usually map as it is much faster and safer to just grind Dried Lake. Please, PLEASE add quality to your axe.
What do you mean by "no blood rage" ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Blood rage is probably on me for letting it expire. I guess its just stressful.

I thought people started mapping in the 60s, i feel a lot better now. Dried lake i can handle.

Axe quality is with sharpening stones or something else? Taking care of that now.
With whetstones yes.
To increase to duration of blood rage link it to ... increased duration support gem ^^ At 15+ seconds it's not really something that'll worry about.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 30, 2017, 5:19:19 PM
Amazing at trash, garbage at bossses.
"
Pythonmsh wrote:
Amazing at trash, garbage at bossses.

Yeah I recommend using frenzy instead of flicker-strike in you 6Link setup. If you use a darkray vectors, this also means 60%+ dodge which amkes you easily facetank bosses up to the maximum tiers.

Others use the ancestral totems or even swap poachers for an arcics armor / a curse which amplifies dmg. SO many options and every single ones makes you trash big bosses.

And we didnt even talk about varietions of this built.
Could one of you good sirs check my character plz ? I'm new to Path of Exile and i feel i reached the limits of this build at level 84 doing Tier 8-10 maps and dying quite often aswell.

I have read the guide and i just can't understand what i'm doing wrong stuff/skill wise.

Dying often is the first issue and not being able to one shot monster on Tier 8-10 is another issue aswell.

Thanks for your time.
Ok mate why .... oh why (!?!) you don't have the Slayer passive Impact. This build is pretty much unplayable without it! I'm honestly amazed that you've reached level 84! And i'm not even exaggerating!
Do the merciless Get Impact ASAP! Then do the Uber lab and get Bane of Legends (a HUGE improvement when it comes to one-shotting things, and killing bosses much faster, i can't stress enough on how insanely good the 20% culling is).

Gear-wise there are some upgrades that you can get - for example Taste of Hate.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 2, 2017, 5:47:02 PM
Thank you ! I guess there is no going around labs x) it's a mechanic of the game that i do not enjoy hence why i've been waiting that much to complete them ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info