[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Hello, first of all awesome build! But i got a noob questions! I bought the atziris vaal axe, (6linked) and also the dareso armor (5linked) im kinda trying to copy ur build and gear, but now i saw that ur axe is only 4 linked, so i was wondering, what should i do now? what can i have in my axe and armor? cus i dont wanna relink the axe, so should i relink the armor to a 4link 2link like urs or what should i do? Any suggestions?

Last edited by Intrilo on Jul 9, 2016, 7:50:03 AM
Of course not, just use your flicker strike setup in your axe and use your chest for say Vaal Grace + Blood Rage + Increased Duration + Immortal call + cast when damage taken ( note that vaal grace cannot be casted by cast when damage taken so it's like it isn't really linked to it ) then use your vengeance on your helmet ... you will even get 1 extra free socket in your chest for ... idk .. a golem .. or portal gem
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
hello there,

very nice guide ! =)

can you please have a look at my char ?
im not sure about what to upgrade next

dont know how you can reach over 6k hp, im at about 4.5k

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0HdQmWDHANjRNMFCAV7BfhGj4hVSP2JvgnICz7MHEwdzB8MZ41kjkOOkI-z0CgQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STeNOKk4yUEdRR1HaWf5aGluvXhNfP2RSZU1noG87dO12rHfjeA14enloeu982YTZhO-FUoa0h2qHdooiivCNfY2_lSSXeaOKpTWmV6knqW6plK2NsoC18rkdvTa95r6nwBrApsEEwaPDM8SCypDPftQj2L3ZYdrB3D3dqOJh45_kUelG6hjrCe4O7w7yL_cy-Ov8xf6P?accountName=hekkktorr&characterName=senor_ilg

thank you
Well you can't really expect 6k + life at your level ( nor it is really needed though )

Get Lion's Roar asap. Then well .. get a disfavour, get a taste of hate, get a 6L ... that's it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
With headsman we can do phys reflect maps? or anyway cant?
And what u think about warlord mark instead poacher's mark?(without daresso's defiance)
Last edited by StoryOff on Jul 14, 2016, 10:44:31 AM
Phys Reflect maps ... well it really depends on your damage but even with headsman it can be dangerous.
Warlord's mark is ok if you don't want to use daresso's defiance, though you would loose the extra flask charge generation ( and i know that i've said that countless times ... but flasks are insanely important in PoE ) and the blood dance boots will be pretty much mandatory.
Thanks for fast reply. well then i'll take brutal fervour.
I anyway want use this boots. Dont like vectors, because -50% charge duration.
Last edited by StoryOff on Jul 14, 2016, 11:27:52 AM
Is Heretics Veil viable for this build ? Saw the item in an other build (Neversink). Got a nice enchant an a Heretics an wonder if i should/can use this for flicker buil or if its sellable.

Item is in prophecy if someone is interested.

Last edited by engelswut on Jul 14, 2016, 3:39:00 PM
I really can't say that it has much of a use with this build.
Now, is it sellable? Oh yes, yes it is ... very sellable actually, around 5 ex (in prophecy) sellable to be precise... not because of the enchant though i doubt that it will affect the price.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 14, 2016, 3:46:20 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I really can't say that it has much of a use with this build.
Now, is it sellable? Oh yes, yes it is ... very sellable actually, around 5 ex (in prophecy) sellable to be precise.

I mean enchant to sell, item is worthy anyway. Maybe I will try my luck. Thanks for fast response. Gonna level this build soon, really looking forward to it !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info