[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

1. Yes it will work.
2. I think this question is no longer matters given the answer to your first question :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ok sweet thanks, I think this build will be sweet and appreciate you making it, you'd think it would be easy to find builds for this game but I can't find much that seems interesting, but this one looks great.
Yeah tyrannical refused to alt on to it so got frustrated and took what I got. Saving for disfavor right now. Worked great on a 5l so I'm not worried culling is strictly for cutting a few seconds of bosses so I won't miss it horribly.
Atack speed or damage benefits dps more?
i'd say damage .
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
With a good jewel you can get %40 damage increase,really good and thanks for build playing your second build and they are always good and funny
Last edited by Kurotsume on Mar 28, 2016, 5:57:08 PM
I am having mana issues due to the mana reserverd being high, any tips?
"
Seeker917 wrote:
I am having mana issues due to the mana reserverd being high, any tips?

Many people seem to have mana issues. But thats.. no problem?

Okay we have around 75% of our mana reserved. We flicker around 3 times a second (around 10 attacks per second in end game). So all we need is either a big enough mana pool to constantly flicker or enough (and FAST enough) leech.

To get mana we got:
-"Poachers Mark" with mana ON HIT. Great stuff as we get aman for every target hit. This alone is enough mana leech if figthing groups of enemies.
-Mana leech from items or skill tree: This is usually WAY too much mana per hit BUT we get it in a very slow pace. Slower than we would ened to, so if you want to rely on this you need enough mana for around 4 flicker strikes.
-manapots. duh

This combined (I use poachers mark and got manaleech on one of my rings - not going to waste points in the skill tree for this in end game) is 100% safe once you got 2-3 times the mana you need for flicker.
For leveling either skip hatred (no problem if you have good weapons and a manapot) or skill stuff for mana leech near the Duelist area. There are plenty of options for mana on hit/kill/%-leech around the duelist.

The only important thing is you dont stop flickerling because of mana. That will kill you and you dont want to get killed! Later on you can easily re-skill those points. :)
Ezrael49 explained it pretty well ... all i can add is a quote from the guide itself :

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Sustaining Flicker strike on mana is easy once you start using Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark, but if you have some problems before that moment i'd suggest to pick up Revelry and/or some mana leech from the Spirit Void and Vitality Void cluster.
Sick looking guide! One question: Is this a hardcore viable build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info